Northbank Mariner
February 28, 2020, 7:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from 123614

So you understand that I can't get to matches, and that on Saturdays iFollow do not stream Town games, so I have no way to see the game, oh wait, there is a way!!

Which is illegal, you know that....you could pay the £5.99 pm subscription to IFOLLOW and listen to EVERY game...there's no excuse for theft, no excuse for breaking the law...that's what I'm saying..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 111
Grantham_Mariner
February 28, 2020, 7:51pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,184
Gold Stars: 50
So how do you stand on using a VPN and paying iFollow's overseas fee for 3pm Saturday games then?

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 111
Northbank Mariner
February 28, 2020, 7:56pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
So how do you stand on using a VPN and paying iFollow's overseas fee for 3pm Saturday games then?

At least your paying a fee of which the club gets %80 of...not illegal, just bending the rules, completely different in my book ..
Would rather see people attending games and building the atmosphere, paying for tickets etc..but don't complain when the budgets slashed due to lack of gate receipts...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 111
Northbank Mariner
February 28, 2020, 7:56pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

At least your paying a fee of which the club gets %80 of...not illegal, just bending the rules, completely different in my book ..
Would rather see people attending games and building the atmosphere, paying for tickets etc..
Just don't complain when the budgets slashed due to lack of gate receipts...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 111
The_Laughing_Mariner
February 28, 2020, 8:04pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
So you lot have never parked in a parking space and not paid, parked on a double yellow line, bought smuggled drink and baccy.
My god you are sanctimonious lot, with your holier than thou attitude hiding behind user names anonymously preaching virtues which no doubt you don't have, with the confidence that nobody can recognise you.
What a load of bullies you are!

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 111
February 28, 2020, 8:11pm
Guest User
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Which is illegal, you know that....you could pay the £5.99 pm subscription to IFOLLOW and listen to EVERY game...there's no excuse for theft, no excuse for breaking the law...that's what I'm saying..

Or I could listen to RH for free, which most people do.  

Reply: 95 - 111
Northbank Mariner
February 28, 2020, 8:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from 123614

Or I could listen to RH for free, which most people do.  

Absolutely, if they had decent commentators it'd be even better. I've tried that route myself but once Buckley's on I turn it off..
Did amazing things with our football on the pitch but, my god, his constant condemnation of every player on the pitch does my nut in....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 111
golfer
February 28, 2020, 8:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,424
Gold Stars: 115
Thought the commentary on ifollow was R.H. -it is when I watch it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 111
louth_in_the_south
February 28, 2020, 10:50pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,671
Gold Stars: 94
What a bunch of W..-ankers

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 111
fiveallive
February 28, 2020, 11:28pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I was kind of expecting this to happen long time ago regarding Ifollow, I do watch some Grimsby games via VPN, I work permanent nights the other week I did 6 in a row and by the time I woke it was 14:30 so I order via vpn I can't drive either.

MSTREAMS in my opinion isn't great I subbed for a weekend the other week to check what the fuss was about it was okay nothing great I already orded the town game and watched through vpn, checked out the stream and thought the one via firestick through vpn and silk browser was a better picture.

You have to be careful with iptv because all there streams they don't do themselves they do deals or steal other streaming sites or themselves sub of someone other websites.

When a stream goes down alot of iptv services can't sort it themselves they have to go through other services to streams back up.

Through a vpn it's something like £5.75.

I like to try and go to as many games as possible and it's the only time I actually see my dad as working nights I can go weeks without seeing or speaking to him so it's nice to go the match and have a takeaway afterwards and have a general catch up.

And nothing for me beats being at a ground live, but ifollow isn't bad I wish I could turn the commentary off and listen to the crowd noise.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 111
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MSTREAMS

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.