KingstonMariner
February 28, 2020, 5:46pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from 123614
Wow, didn't know this site had so many members with very high morals.  You must all be saints who have never ever done anything wrong in your lifetime.  I must congratulate you all for living such innocent, moral lives.

Compared to you, emphatically yes!!!

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 111
KingstonMariner
February 28, 2020, 5:59pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Fishy clapper

Morally   flipping hell, this is how I justify it...

1. Park down a grotty side street in shite weather, walk to the ground in shite weather, watch the game in shite weather, listen to the usual arseholes spouting shite and standing up all game, then walk back to your car in shite weather to find out some dosser has keyed the motor. Get home at 6 urine wet through and miserable.

2. Enjoy your Saturday morning/afternoon keeping the wife happy, sit down at 14:55 with a beer in hand and fire on, flick IPTV on, enjoy the game, 16;45 walk the dog.

I just want a hassle free life, no longer interested in losing half a day just to watch football.
Spend the time to enjoy your family. Morally.

I get your personal choice is to not attend the game. Nothing wrong with that. Perfectly fine.

Just flipping pay for the services you’re using. If you don’t you’re taking money off the club you supposedly support.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 111
gtfc_akpa_akpro
February 28, 2020, 6:00pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / -3
Approval: +104
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from 123614

Really, I have been paying to watch Town since 1964, I have also donated a considerable amount of  money to the Youth Development Fund, I am now disabled and cannot get to matches, so kindly keep your opinion to yourself when you have no knowledge of the person you are referring to.

You’re still breaking the law. I hope it catches up with you.  

i would really like to know biccys favourite biscuit.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 111
Mighty_Mariner
February 28, 2020, 6:06pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from 123614
Wow, didn't know this site had so many members with very high morals.  You must all be saints who have never ever done anything wrong in your lifetime.  I must congratulate you all for living such innocent, moral lives.

Thank you that means a lot!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 111
gtfc_akpa_akpro
February 28, 2020, 6:08pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / -3
Approval: +104
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from 123614

Your naivety is incredible. This is a fans forum which involves many people who do great things for the club at there own expense. As we are all aware, Grimsby is not a thriving economic area and therefore fans are putting lots of their livelihood into the club.

Then there are people like you trying to justify short changing the club when it’s quite clearly struggled on a low budget for a long time....

I hope the club read this and try and take action against you. You’ve claimed disability yet I’d imagine the club would be the first to help a fan in need if there support is genuine. Yours is clearly not.

i would really like to know biccys favourite biscuit.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 111
wigworld
February 28, 2020, 6:23pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from Morris Minor
This is no different from years ago when we all sat listening to the top 40 with our personal tape recorders.
Everybody has copied a CD, and it is so easy to record all the latest from Spotify.

It is purely personal choice, however but if it's free it tends to be a lot better than if you had to pay for it!.

Just saying.

Home Taping is Killing Music

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 85 - 111
February 28, 2020, 7:25pm
Guest User
Quoted from gtfc_akpa_akpro

Your naivety is incredible. This is a fans forum which involves many people who do great things for the club at there own expense. As we are all aware, Grimsby is not a thriving economic area and therefore fans are putting lots of their livelihood into the club.

Then there are people like you trying to justify short changing the club when it’s quite clearly struggled on a low budget for a long time....

I hope the club read this and try and take action against you. You’ve claimed disability yet I’d imagine the club would be the first to help a fan in need if there support is genuine. Yours is clearly not.

Really!!  Perhaps you should write to the club and ask them how much I donated to the Youth Development  Academy this year, not that it's any of your business.Also, what action do you think the club can take against me, I'll tell you, nothing, absolutely nothing.  I am going against my principles here in explaining what I have done for the club so far this season.  I have paid for every iFollow match up until about 1 month ago, I also donated £100 to the Youth Development Academy, I cannot afford to pay £10 for every iFollow match, so I will solve the problem anyway I can,  This has absolutely nothing to do with anyone at all on this site, or in fact anywhere.  I don't care if idiots like you doubt my disability, I don't have to prove it to you, it's a sad indictment of people today who ASSUME that they know everything about another person on the internet, you don't, and never will.

Reply: 86 - 111
February 28, 2020, 7:28pm
Guest User
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Compared to you, emphatically yes!!!

So, are you saying you have never committed a wrongdoing throughout the whole of your life?  Not that I am admitting anything, I just find you so called 'saints' amusing, and would guess that most of you have done bad things at some time.

Reply: 87 - 111
Northbank Mariner
February 28, 2020, 7:45pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,443
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from 123614

Really!!  Perhaps you should write to the club and ask them how much I donated to the Youth Development  Academy this year, not that it's any of your business.Also, what action do you think the club can take against me, I'll tell you, nothing, absolutely nothing.  I am going against my principles here in explaining what I have done for the club so far this season.  I have paid for every iFollow match up until about 1 month ago, I also donated £100 to the Youth Development Academy, I cannot afford to pay £10 for every iFollow match, so I will solve the problem anyway I can,  This has absolutely nothing to do with anyone at all on this site, or in fact anywhere.  I don't care if idiots like you doubt my disability, I don't have to prove it to you, it's a sad indictment of people today who ASSUME that they know everything about another person on the internet, you don't, and never will.

No one's doubts your disability, for that we have empathy, but streaming the games is illegal ..end off...it takes money out the clubs coffers.
I buy a season ticket for me and my lad, I buy him 2 tops per year, town coats, jackets, scarves, gloves and hats...but never do I stream a game...can afford all of the above?...just about..
Not being able to afford IFOLLOW for every game is lame, it's about as absurd as saying " sorry sir, I couldn't the loaf of bread, so I hid under my coat and hoped you wouldn't notice"...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 111
February 28, 2020, 7:47pm
Guest User
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

No one's doubts your disability, for that we have empathy, but streaming the games is illegal ..end off...it takes money out the clubs coffers.
I buy a season ticket for me and my lad, I buy him 2 tops per year, town coats, jackets, scarves, gloves and hats...but never do I stream a game...can afford all of the above?...just about..
Not being able to afford IFOLLOW for every game is lame, it's about as absurd as saying " sorry sir, I couldn't the loaf of bread, so I hid under my coat and hoped you wouldn't notice"...

So you understand that I can't get to matches, and that on Saturdays iFollow do not stream Town games, so I have no way to see the game, oh wait, there is a way!!

Reply: 89 - 111
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MSTREAMS

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.