ginnywings
February 1, 2020, 12:21pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from 123614

I have been supporting Grimsby Town for nearly 70 years now, and must have put thousands of pounds into their coffers.  I also donated to the Crowdfunder a few years back, I will continue to support them, but when I get to watch between 4-6 games a month for £10 and it costs me £10 just to watch one match on a Tuesday night I know which way I am going.  Also I am disabled and cannot get to matches anymore.  BTW for all you haters of IPTV, did you know that Netflix and BBC iPlayer are IPTV also?

Yes, but they are legitimate providers with subscriptions or TV licensing. As stated above, IPTV is in no way dodgy, but some of the content is. Dodgy people use it as a platform to stream content that they shouldn't and charge for it. If nobody paid for anything, the likes of Netflix would go bust, so someone has to pay.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 111
ginnywings
February 1, 2020, 12:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from 123614

So you have proof of that?  I could produce documents that say it's legal, and also documents that say it's illegal!  So where do we go from there.  Anyway, it's none of your business or anyone else to what I do or don't do.  I was answering some questions for some guys, so keep your nose out, it doesn't concern you.

Proof isn't needed. You are getting a pay per view service for nothing, which is definitely illegal.

I don't care what you do, that's your prerogative, but don't try to justify it.

I will now keep my nose out as requested.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 111
February 1, 2020, 12:26pm
Guest User
Quoted from ginnywings

Yes, but they are legitimate providers with subscriptions or TV licensing. As stated above, IPTV is in no way dodgy, but some of the content is. Dodgy people use it as a platform to stream content that they shouldn't and charge for it. If nobody paid for anything, the likes of Netflix would go bust, so someone has to pay.

How do you know that MSTREAMS isn't a legal provider?

Reply: 22 - 111
February 1, 2020, 12:27pm
Guest User
Quoted from ginnywings

Proof isn't needed. You are getting a pay per view service for nothing, which is definitely illegal.

I don't care what you do, that's your prerogative, but don't try to justify it.

I will now keep my nose out as requested.

If you people hadn't butted in on a conversation that had nothing to do with you, then I would have had no cause to justify anything, which I don't have to anyway.  And btw, I don't know of any pay to view service for Grimsby Town matches played on a Saturday afternoon.

Reply: 23 - 111
AussieMariner
February 1, 2020, 12:51pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,072
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from 123614

I'm disabled, I cannot get to matches.

You also can’t buy a ticket for a couple of quid from a 3rd party
That was not the point
The point is that if people are watching for nothing instead of going to the match it must eventually damage the club
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 111
Mighty_Mariner
February 1, 2020, 12:55pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Just so I'm clear on this... I buy a 1 month subscription for MStreams for £15 and with that I can watch all Town games plus Pre games etc for the month on my ipad?!?

Can you also access TV, Movies, Box office etc or is it just football?

Thanks in advance.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 111
promotion plaice
February 1, 2020, 1:17pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193

If I was in Black_and_White_Bear's position I would do it.

If I could work out how to do it  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 111
Ipswin
February 1, 2020, 1:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from promotion plaice

If I was in Black_and_White_Bear's position I would do it.

If I could work out how to do it  

That's the bit that totally confuses / amazes me. If he's been watching Town for nearly 70 years how the intercourse does he understand all this totally intelligible stuff?

I certainly don't The only occasion I paid a tenner for i-follow I couldn't get the bloody thing to play!

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 111
February 1, 2020, 1:23pm
Guest User
Quoted from 123614

Yes you can, there are loads of channels to watch.  You can buy a 3 month sub for £30, saving you £15 per month.

Reply: 28 - 111
February 1, 2020, 1:27pm
Guest User
Quoted from Ipswin

That's the bit that totally confuses / amazes me. If he's been watching Town for nearly 70 years how the intercourse does he understand all this totally intelligible stuff?

I certainly don't The only occasion I paid a tenner for i-follow I couldn't get the bloody thing to play!

Lol, I have been into computers since the Commodore *64/84 came out, and consoles before that.  I play computer games every day of the week for round about 8 hours each day.  I also attended NLTC and did an IBT 2 as a mature student some years back, so I am ok with computers, to a degree.

*Not sure which number it was now.

Reply: 29 - 111
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MSTREAMS

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.