Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town on iFollow Saturday?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 154 Guests

Town on iFollow Saturday?

This thread currently has 3,511 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
January 25, 2020, 3:57pm
Guest User
Well, I'm using NORDVPN but I can't seem to get the match to view, dunno what I'm doing wrong though!
Reply: 20 - 21
PoutonStepover
January 25, 2020, 7:14pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +107
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from BenBB

You can use a UK address & bank account. I think the idea being that if you're on holiday you'd be able to watch the game.

Quite hard to find a VPN that works though, a lot are blocked.

No you can’t watch it just being on holiday I tried from Spain, you’ll still need to buy the game or buy an international ifollow subscription package.

I watched the game today and a couple previously using a seperate account and connected with Turbo VPN, I registered using a US address and phone number (random ones) and paid for the match ($7.00) using a debit card that’s not registered in the UK, but I’m not too sure wether that payment method is important.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town on iFollow Saturday?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.