Mendonca1995
January 11, 2020, 10:50am
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Gutted not being able to make the game today, we have been waiting for it all week all excited fuelled the car up Friday afternoon had 4 of us going all set, but unfortunately I had to rush my daughter to the hospital with appendicitis early this morning !!! She’s doing just fine at the moment and we are just awaiting a second scan due this afternoon to see exactly what’s Happening, hopefully the boys will bring the 3 points home and I’m sure all 12-1300 amazing fellow mariners will roar us on to victory have a great day guys and as always UTMM

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Rik e B
January 11, 2020, 10:53am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Hopes everything goes okay and she has a speedy recovery, myself too weak having only just gotten out of hospital, absolutely gutted also but to hear of the boys doing the business would be a great fillip.

UTMM!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
TAGG
January 11, 2020, 11:18am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,961
Gold Stars: 124
Hope the young lady is fine and Town get the points.
Double of the day 👍

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
lee65
January 11, 2020, 11:35am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +2,480
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Mendonca1995
Gutted not being able to make the game today, we have been waiting for it all week all excited fuelled the car up Friday afternoon had 4 of us going all set, but unfortunately I had to rush my daughter to the hospital with appendicitis early this morning !!! She’s doing just fine at the moment and we are just awaiting a second scan due this afternoon to see exactly what’s Happening, hopefully the boys will bring the 3 points home and I’m sure all 12-1300 amazing fellow mariners will roar us on to victory have a great day guys and as always UTMM

Hope all goes well  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
dicko995
January 11, 2020, 11:46am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -259
Gold Stars: 21
Similar here, wife came out of hospital yesterday after operation, so taking good care of her. Good luck guys and bring them 3 points back home. Best wishes to your daughter Mendonca, and a speedy recovery Ric.  UTMM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
gtfcmd
January 11, 2020, 11:50am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +210
Gold Stars: 3
hope she has a speedy recovery fingers crossed for the 3 points
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
Mendonca1995
January 11, 2020, 2:26pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from dicko995
Similar here, wife came out of hospital yesterday after operation, so taking good care of her. Good luck guys and bring them 3 points back home. Best wishes to your daughter Mendonca, and a speedy recovery Ric.  UTMM.

Likewise pal utm

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
mariner83
January 12, 2020, 9:14am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Hope she's on the mend now.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
Mendonca1995
January 12, 2020, 10:06am
Table Wine Drinker
Thanks for the kind messages lads she is back home now and luckily it was just an infection around the appendix so at the (moment) no need for the operation but we have to keep a close eye on her over the next week or so, managed to listen to the game and as always our fans were top class AGAIN gutted to concede a penalty so late on and not get the 3 points but things have improved alot lately and I would take 4 points from the last 2 away games as a positive, now on to Exeter and can’t wait to see the new lads play maybe another incoming this week so let’s all keep the positivity going especially at BP thanks again  UTMM

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
Rik e B
January 12, 2020, 12:59pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
That's good news, hope things stay well 👍
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › BRING THE 3 POINTS HOME 😔

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.