3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
January 7, 2020, 9:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Glennon good full back, left Liverpool because a younger player took his place. Our youth left back not ready yet. Gibson gone back to Newcastle because he’s worried about not getting a new contract. He’s spoken to Parkinson about Robson, told him how good he is, says he’s got a good relationship with him and he’s left it with him. Another new signing, who he has worked with, expected to be signed in time for training on Thursday.
Private Message
Rik e B
January 7, 2020, 9:58pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Great stuff Ollie 👌
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 25
Nelly GTFC
January 8, 2020, 2:37am
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +24 / -6
Approval: +2,694
Gold Stars: 30
[tweet]1214655034757206022[/tweet]

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 25
fiveallive
January 8, 2020, 3:41am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I guess that player he's worked with before could be Billy Clarke?. Only a guess like.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 25
Rik e B
January 8, 2020, 5:22am

Whiskey Drinker
Can't watch that right now because I'm on a ward now with a load of others but I've been meaning to write to Ollie thanking him for bringing me such hope and positivity while I been suffering in hospital and wishing him and his wife find somewhere lovely in the area that brings them joy. Don't want any fame from it though, just it's all moved me quite a lot in my darkest hour
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 25
Mallyner
January 8, 2020, 5:32am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,509
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from Rik e B
Can't watch that right now because I'm on a ward now with a load of others but I've been meaning to write to Ollie thanking him for bringing me such hope and positivity while I been suffering in hospital and wishing him and his wife find somewhere lovely in the area that brings them joy. Don't want any fame from it though, just it's all moved me quite a lot in my darkest hour

Bless you mate and what a great guy Ollie is.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 25
cmackenzie4
January 8, 2020, 6:29am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.29
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,320
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Rik e B

Hope you get better soon 👍

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 25
Rik e B
January 8, 2020, 7:55am

Whiskey Drinker
Thankyou all, gradually on the mend 👍
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 25
The Yard Dog
January 8, 2020, 12:19pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,443
Gold Stars: 74
Quoted from Rik e B

A good dollop of Ollie potion, hopefully will set on the right track to a full recovery.

Hope you are able to get to BP soon, to see the Ollies black and white.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 25
Rik e B
January 8, 2020, 12:42pm

Whiskey Drinker
Thanks mate, yep the Ollie potion has warmed my cockles and made me giddy like a schoolkid while all the while body suffering. Hope is a great thing, I kinda believe that despairing over Town being down in doldrums can't be positive for any of ours health, it's proven stress and negativity not good for you... but the ole Ollie ointment gonna be a great pick-me-up for all of us! ⬛⬜⬛⬜
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 25
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Latest from Ollie

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.