Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What can we expect?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 256 Guests

What can we expect?

This thread currently has 2,557 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
January 1, 2020, 1:29pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,149
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from psgmariner
But a quick google suggests I am wrong...

http://argyle.life/analysis/race-to-home-park-ian-holloway/

Very interesting.has obviously Been thinking of doing something like this for a long time

https://www.expressandstar.com.....to-talk-to-saddlers/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
Marinerz93
January 1, 2020, 1:33pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from HertsGTFC
I think it will take time but I’d expect better shape and injuries permitting some consistency in selection.

Incomings & outgoings? We’ll see a couple loaned out and a couple come in. Don’t expect anyone well known but would like a bit more experience in mid field and if we bring any U23 loans in I hope their at a similar level as Embelton was last season.

This is exciting but let’s not lose sight of the fact that the current squad is ok when everyone is fit but becomes this very quickly when a couple are crocked and we haven’t got cash to burn.

All that said I’m just glad we can talk about some positives for a change.

Summed up perfectly for me so this.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What can we expect?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.