Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back..
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 203 Guests

Just back..

This thread currently has 11,066 views. Print
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Northbank Mariner
December 26, 2019, 8:54pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,391
Gold Stars: 170
Where do you start with that?...
Daft tackle by Davis but great reply from Vernham but have to say the performance was marred by the booing at the end ..
The lads gave their all today, bloody awful pitch and the ground wasn't much better either....
Ogbu a little disappointing today, he was given his chance to shine but never really got going, Hess did okay, thought Clifton put a decent shift and had some good runs through midfield....
Got to take a point and run but still leaves question marks over whether AL is the man to take us forward.
On we go to Sunday against a team that netted 4 today..
Logged Offline
Private Message
sutton mariner
December 26, 2019, 8:57pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Holloway.

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 53
TwoLeftFeet
December 26, 2019, 9:04pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +2,065
Gold Stars: 18
Feel like I am repeating myself from last few performances played well on a pretty awful pitch that cut up pretty bad. All about not taking chances again and final ball.
Thought we were better team,which showed in last 10/15 when they started really wasting time and were happier than us with the point.
Couldn't fault the team for effort everyone seemed to be really trying to get the win.

Then the negative wtf were some of our fans doing shouting abuse at our players during the game then more abuse at the end, that's gonna really help thanks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 53
HertsGTFC
December 26, 2019, 9:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,630
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from TwoLeftFeet
Feel like I am repeating myself from last few performances played well on a pretty awful pitch that cut up pretty bad. All about not taking chances again and final ball.
Thought we were better team,which showed in last 10/15 when they started really wasting time and were happier than us with the point.
Couldn't fault the team for effort everyone seemed to be really trying to get the win.

Then the negative wtf were some of our fans doing shouting abuse at our players during the game then more abuse at the end, that's gonna really help thanks.

Couldn’t go today due to Illness, what happened at the end?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 53
Rodley Mariner
December 26, 2019, 9:15pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,215
Gold Stars: 176
I watched on ifollow and turned off as soon as it finished. Amazed to hear anybody thought the performance worthy of booing. If nothing else they are working their arses off and whilst Macc were pretty dire we were clearly the better team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 53
Northbank Mariner
December 26, 2019, 9:26pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,391
Gold Stars: 170
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I watched on ifollow and turned off as soon as it finished. Amazed to hear anybody thought the performance worthy of booing. If nothing else they are working their arses off and whilst Macc were pretty dire we were clearly the better team.

Bunch of p!ssed up tools who not only threw a can of beer at their keeper but also bullied the stewards into letting them go to the left hand side of the cordoned off stand...
Embarrassing imho..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 53
Hagrid
December 26, 2019, 9:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 507
Thats dissapointing to hear- were the boo’s/ abuse loud enough cor the players to understand?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 53
Gaffer58
December 26, 2019, 9:32pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Bunch of p!ssed up tools who not only threw a can of beer at their keeper but also bullied the stewards into letting them go to the left hand side of the cordoned off stand...
Embarrassing imho..

And that's why some months ago our stadium manager stated clubs don't like us visiting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 53
fishboyUTM
December 26, 2019, 9:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,046
Gold Stars: 40
Come off it. I booed them at the end as Macclesfield were absolutely shite from start to finish. We were somehow 1-0 down at some point to one of the worst teams I have ever seen. Our expectations and demands have fallen to such a level where we are okay with salvaging a point against a load of carthorses who, good lads as I'm sure they are, our fans think it is somehow acceptable not beat them, and our players should be applauded off the pitch like Lords for a excrement point?

balderdash to that, Macclesfield were shite, yes the pitch was shite but we had the ball for long periods of the game. We gave them a clown like penalty and should have battered them.

I'll not applaud failure, and you shouldn't either IMO.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 53
arryarryarry
December 26, 2019, 9:43pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Gaffer58

And that's why some months ago our stadium manager stated clubs don't like us visiting.

Give over.

We have just played Scumthorpe whose fans were a bunch of male masturbators with someone throwing a flare on the pitch.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 53
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.