dapperz fun pub
December 25, 2019, 9:31am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from oochiad
Merry Christmas to you all! It’s been a terrible season/year so far for my Dad and I. Season ticket holders and we have only made half a game Swindon at home, my Dad threw the towel in at 3-0. he got diagnosed with Cancer just before the season started. We shall be there on New Years Day as he is between treatment and we are hopeful of three points. We are GTFC until we die but hopefully not to soon! Best wishes to the fishy family! UTM

I hope ur old man makes a full recovery mate I’ve had a tough year with family health problems but fighting on just .. anyhow here’s to a few points over Xmas to bring some cheer to everyone all town aren’t we 🖤🤍🖤🤍
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
jock dock tower
December 25, 2019, 10:19am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Quoted from Epworth Mariner
We all should watch Monty Pythons....Life of Brian......

Then get Mighty Mariner to lead the team out to the tune of “ Always look on the bright side of life”

It would bring a smile to everyone......including me!

Merry Christmas to all............

That actually happened in the late 1980s. I provided the club with the song to play out over the tannoy.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
Grantham_Mariner
December 25, 2019, 1:24pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,177
Gold Stars: 50
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Merry Xmas to all the fishy friends and here's hoping for a goal fest in 2020.

That goes for me too.

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
promotion plaice
December 25, 2019, 3:00pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193

Merry Christmas everyone.

It's not easy being a Town fan at times but we are all Town aren't we  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Merry Christmas folks

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.