4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
The Grim Reaper
December 22, 2019, 8:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
Ive been told that it is definitely, despite the Telegraph's scaremongering, it will definatley go ahead. And it's on iFollow

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co......lability  

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
promotion plaice
December 22, 2019, 8:10pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,026
Gold Stars: 194

Yeah......"Video Match pass" for the £10 if it goes ahead.

It also looks like the two home games over Crimble and the new year (Crawley, Salford) are also available for the £10 in the UK.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 30
Northbank Mariner
December 22, 2019, 8:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from The Grim Reaper
Ive been told that it is definitely, despite the Telegraph's scaremongering, it will definatley go ahead. And it's on iFollow

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co......lability  

Can't blame the telewag GR...it's the EFL and the lack of a "ground safety certificate" that's put it in jeopardy...
I hope it is played as boxing day matches are my lad and mines Xmas day and we always do the game wherever it's played
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 30
Jonty
December 22, 2019, 8:49pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +4
What safety certificate/council worker will be working tomorrow to issue a safety certificate?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 30
grimsby pete
December 22, 2019, 8:56pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Honest quesltion.        How does a safety certificate run out half way through the season ?

I would have thought these things were sorted in the summer.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 30
Northbank Mariner
December 22, 2019, 8:59pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from grimsby pete
Honest quesltion.        How does a safety certificate run out half way through the season ?

The only answer I could possibly put forward is that they didn't have one at the start of the season and due to all the ongoing issues somebody(the EFL) have dug deep into the club and discovered yet another problem that they can spank them with ..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 30
golfer
December 22, 2019, 9:12pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,419
Gold Stars: 115
[quote=2226]

It also looks like the two home games over Crimble and the new year (Crawley, Salford) are also available for the £10 in the UK.[/quot

I don't understand why-I thought ifollow couldn't broadcast in this country if Premiership being televised-can anybody explain
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 30
dicko995
December 23, 2019, 9:24am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -259
Gold Stars: 21
Nobody knows if the game is on yet, not even Macclesfield fans. Their Chairman has kept quiet about it and hasn't issued any statements regarding the game. Just read the Maccy forum and it doesn't look good for them, you have to feel sorry for the fans having a sh@t Chairman, ahem
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 30
Rob_in_Grimsby
December 23, 2019, 9:35am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from grimsby pete

It doesn't a safety advisory board meet before a game or a host of games if they are close together . the Board is made up of the Club, Local Council, Police and ambulance representatives and issue a safety certificate for each game based on what precautions are in place for each game,  on top of this the ground itself has an Assessment before the start of the season to make sure it meets all the legal and safety requirements. this certificate can also be revoked at the Safety advisory board meetings if something changes that could put safety in doubt.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 30
December 23, 2019, 10:06am
Guest User
Quoted from golfer
[quote=2226]

It also looks like the two home games over Crimble and the new year (Crawley, Salford) are also available for the £10 in the UK.[/quot

I don't understand why-I thought ifollow couldn't broadcast in this country if Premiership being televised-can anybody explain

I believe that the only time you cannot screen matches on iFollow is on a Saturday between the hours of 2:45 pm and 5 PM.  I might be wrong though.
Reply: 9 - 30
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Macclesfield game is on iFollow

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.