Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Non Football › Respect the electorate or face the music.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot, Maringer and 16 Guests

Respect the electorate or face the music.

This thread currently has 10,089 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
February 4, 2020, 6:24pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Rik e B
Ah those dopey knuckle-dragging xenophobic patriotic Brexiteers idiots ey. Thing is looking directly above I can only see one person crying here.

When the sky falls in, I'll admit it was a bad idea.

But I bet my mortgage it doesn't.

Maybe it'll be a great success? That's the Remainers and Project Fears biggest fear and how sad they cant have a little faith in their great nation.

Who knows how it'll all pan out? But we the masters of our own destiny now.

That was beautiful, and I think you have touched on something were you said how sad they can't have a little faith in their great nation maybe this is due to their own life and failings. You never see a remoaner with a smile do you, coincidence I think not.  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 100
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Non Football › Respect the electorate or face the music.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.