jonnyboy82
December 7, 2019, 5:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Just another talker..

All this working so hard on the training pitch he spoke of well i witnessed some of the worst defending i have ever seem today, i dont know what you lot been working on but whatever it's been sack it off.

Thanks for the effort but someone else better be in the dugout by the next game john.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
arryarryarry
December 7, 2019, 6:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Have we got more than one?
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 19
BrMarin
December 7, 2019, 6:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +17 / -2
Approval: +98
Gold Stars: 8
Sorry limbrick you failed the job interview.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 19
fishcake63
December 7, 2019, 6:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.52
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,235
Gold Stars: 62
well i certainly witnessed our skipper have an horror show today & no manager can effect that
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 19
lew chaterleys lover
December 7, 2019, 6:43pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,545
Gold Stars: 231
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Just another talker..

All this working so hard on the training pitch he spoke of well i witnessed some of the worst defending i have ever seem today, i dont know what you lot been working on but whatever it's been sack it off.

Thanks for the effort but someone else better be in the dugout by the next game john.

Anybody else would have somebody lined up by now, ready to start Monday morning sharp.

I wonder how our John has assessed the situation? If we hear this week we are "awaiting applications" or getting ready to "start the interview process" then its worse than even I thought.

You would think having been burned so badly when Woods took us down, urgency would be the name of the game looking at our league position, x number of games without a win, and the fact that we have scored ONE home league goal since August.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 19
Gaffer58
December 7, 2019, 6:58pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
They should have spent the last 10 days being prepared to bring a new manager in at a days notice, and today is that day, they did not have to call the discussions with various candidates interviews, just informal chats to see who is available/ interested, but knowing our progressive board they will now dump Limbrick, put the old stop gap of Big Dave in charge and start a 3 week process of finding the new messiah. Also out of interest does anyone know how many games Dave Moore has been the interim manager?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 19
Abdul19
December 7, 2019, 7:23pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 213
4 in 10/11 wasnt it

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 19
Grimal
December 7, 2019, 8:05pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +2,850
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from fishcake63
well i certainly witnessed our skipper have an horror show today & no manager can effect that

He needs to be stripped of the captains armband and spend important time on practicing his kicking and command of his area.He doesn't instil confidence to his defence.Yes he's been a loyal servant to the club but he shouldn't escape criticism.Todays show was eleven men versus eleven boys.Just can't see where our next goal is going to come from.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 19
promotion plaice
December 7, 2019, 8:08pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188

Anybody else would have somebody lined up by now, ready to start Monday morning sharp.

I wonder how our John has assessed the situation? If we hear this week we are "awaiting applications" or getting ready to "start the interview process" then its worse than even I thought.

You would think having been burned so badly when Woods took us down, urgency would be the name of the game looking at our league position, x number of games without a win, and the fact that we have scored ONE home league goal since August.

This

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 19
ginnywings
December 7, 2019, 8:25pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
Let's wait a bit longer and see what happens as that approach has worked so well for the last 15 seasons. Inertia rules.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 19
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Limbricks

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.