2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
November 26, 2019, 12:47am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193

I'll be at the game but....

Not sure if it has been mentioned on here but it looks like Tuesday nights game is available Live in the UK on iFollow for the £10

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2019/november/watch-the-cheltenham-game-live-in-the-uk/

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Rik e B
November 26, 2019, 2:33am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Does it work on phone? Can get free tickets but stuck on twelve hour nights again 😩
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 18
golfer
November 26, 2019, 8:13am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,417
Gold Stars: 115
I never miss a home match and under normal conditions wouldn't consider not going BUT tonight as it's on ifollow and I am full of cold I will take a couple of lemsips and have a kip this afternoon and watch the telly tonight without feeling a scab or traitor as Fishy Clapper would call me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 18
Fishy clapper
November 26, 2019, 9:12am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +78
Gold Stars: 14
Quoted from golfer
I never miss a home match and under normal conditions wouldn't consider not going BUT tonight as it's on ifollow and I am full of cold I will take a couple of lemsips and have a kip this afternoon and watch the telly tonight without feeling a scab or traitor as Fishy Clapper would call me.

Plastic fan, more like you’d rather watch the special one slap them Greek illegitimates than freeze ya ballacks off watching free flowing football
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 18
Rodley Mariner
November 26, 2019, 9:33am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Quoted from Rik e B
Does it work on phone? Can get free tickets but stuck on twelve hour nights again 😩

Yeah it does. Just need the ifollow app. I always play it on my phone and stream to my TV with no problems.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 18
LH
November 26, 2019, 10:41am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,459
Gold Stars: 172
I’m going but not expecting many who aren’t to fork out £10 to stream it! I usually love a rearranged Tuesday night under the lights at BP but this feels like a chore already. Positive points to take though: parking should be straight forward and any prospective managers should be easy to spot in the stands.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 18
marinerdazza
November 26, 2019, 10:50am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,779
Gold Stars: 81
I'm not. I need a break from it. I wish them all the best and I'll check the result later, but I'm hoping all this will have been sorted out one way or another by January. Working away for a while and it couldn't have come at a better time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 18
psgmariner
November 26, 2019, 11:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Yeah it does. Just need the ifollow app. I always play it on my phone and stream to my TV with no problems.

At the risk of this turning in to another 'sorting your gran's new tele out' thread - how do you stream it to your TV from an iphone?

Private Message
Reply: 7 - 18
Rodley Mariner
November 26, 2019, 11:18am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Quoted from psgmariner

At the risk of this turning in to another 'sorting your gran's new tele out' thread - how do you stream it to your TV from an iphone?

Haha. I don't know from an iPhone but from my Android I can either use Smart View for Screen Mirroring or just connect with a USB cable. I am not very techy at all but it is pretty straightforward.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 18
golfer
November 26, 2019, 11:44am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,417
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from psgmariner

Quite simple-you will need a MK Sentry 16-module 10-way populated split load main switch consumer unit which is made from corrosion-resistant Zintec steel.   A drum of 6242Y 16mm grey twin and earth cable,    1 Hylec detox junction box,   14  Mirrage transistors. a temp Hytac 5469 loud speaker unit, The Leckie Bible and a cup of tea.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 18
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cheltenham game Live on iFollow in UK

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.