FishOutOfWater
December 12, 2019, 4:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

I think you're onto something there Pete but then again, David Icke is the son of God, he said so on Wogan.

Did he say which one he was the son of..... there are quite a few to choose from so you never know.

Maybe his DNA test from Ancestry has come back with the missing links?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 50 - 66
Stevie Cammack
December 12, 2019, 7:20pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
Things like this is one of the reasons I can't stand the reign

https://www.tatler.com/article.....or-a-new-royal-yacht

Of all the families in the UK that he could have bequeathed his money to he chose the Windors

Unbelievable  

Maybe its for Liz to jump on if a toxic nuclear cloud is approaching so she can spot its approach better than Chirac.  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 66
Marinerz93
December 12, 2019, 10:14pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

Maybe its for Liz to jump on if a toxic nuclear cloud is approaching so she can spot its approach better than Chirac.  

She has never said anything as stupid as that, that's why it's better to have her as head of state, her record stands as probably the best ever gracious ambassador Britain has ever had and is respected and admired world wide, can you say that about any other head of state, no, so crawl back under your rock Scunt.

I suppose that is to be expected coming from Scunthorpe, I mean I bet you wish Liz told you about that toxic yellow cloud that hangs over that sordid little grief hole you call home. Imagine breathing in that excrement everyday, Some of my work mates who live in Scumthorpe have to clean their cars twice a week because of all that crap the steel works is pumping into the atmosphere, and you morons are breathing that in. No wonder Hollywood goes to Scunthorpe for alien film mutant extras as they must save a fortune on make up  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 66
Stevie Cammack
December 12, 2019, 11:24pm
Lager Top Drinker
You remind me of that pr1ck off the Fast Show, Colin the unfunny Office bloke.  How can I block your stream of literary drool / stupid kid picture jokes?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 66
Marinerz93
December 13, 2019, 12:10am

Barley Wine Drinker
You remind me of that pr1ck off the Fast Show, Colin the unfunny Office bloke.  How can I block your stream of literary drool / stupid kid picture jokes?

I would recommend you go back to that hole you crawled out of Scunt.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 66
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 7:31am
Lager Top Drinker
Cheers Col.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 66
Rik e B
December 13, 2019, 8:12am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
You can block user in Member Centre so you don't see their posts if want.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 66
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 9:11am
Lager Top Drinker
Cheers pal.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 66
Marinerz93
December 13, 2019, 4:40pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Cheers Col.

Private Message
Reply: 58 - 66
Marinerz93
December 13, 2019, 4:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Cheers pal.

Private Message
Reply: 59 - 66
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Royal Family

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.