29 Pages Prev ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 All Recommend Thread
Badger57
November 20, 2019, 10:55pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,896
Gold Stars: 30
Embarrassingly poor. In front of the TV cameras as well. Shockingly bad. Shameful. Those poor fans who went all that way to see that excrement.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 280 - 285
KingstonMariner
November 20, 2019, 10:55pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from arryarryarry

A good suggestion, my neighbours cat would have done a better job of holding the ball up front.

All together now

My neighbour's cat [My neighbour's cat]
Is better than that [Is better than that]
My neighbours cat is better than that
He's got some poise and awareness
My neighbour's cat is better than that

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 281 - 285
toontown
November 20, 2019, 10:57pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,269
Gold Stars: 70
If limbricks idea to improve us is returning to playing Hewitt in central midfield then ffs show him the door now. He has eyes the same as us, every single one of us can see he isn't a central midfielder. He's utterly anonymous there at best.
Rose isn't good enough to start- he may have a role as sub against a tired defence but he isn't good enough for a starting role.
I wasn't sure were we playing wing backs? Cant tell. if so another reason to show limbricks the door as we have nobody capable of playing that role except maybe hendrie who was injured.
We went to absolute pieces after their goal, no fight and no desire, and no idea either.
urine weak defending from Gibson I think that started the rot for their first.
Relegation battle looms yet again, as there is only 1 spot we should surely have enough so long as limbricks doesn't get it...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 282 - 285
FishOutOfWater
November 20, 2019, 11:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from 4055

i  thought Macca was as bad as the rest apart from waterfall,pollock and Hess.  Macca does not Boss his area, puts pressure on defenders, his distibution  continues to be suspect. Confidence starts from the back.( just my opinion.)

I don't like criticising Macca as he does well for us most of the time

He knows his limitations commanding his area but his shot stopping usually more than makes up for that

Tonight though I was disappointed with him in his role as captain

We needed someone taking control, driving players on to give that last ounce of effort but while he is the captain I'm afraid I don't see us having the backbone needed to pull us through when the chips are down

Back to league business on Saturday then.... the dreams of a plum tie in tatters after that second half and I just hope that Limbrick can somehow get something out of the squad he has at his disposal because Northampton away folllowed by Cheltenham at home in quick succession is going to be a tough call for a team so low on confidence and arguably ability
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 283 - 285
louth_in_the_south
November 20, 2019, 11:26pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,672
Gold Stars: 94
I didn’t have the pleasure of watching such a p.iss poor performance thanks to being at work late but could tell how awful a display it was from the commentary. Limbrick has to go . Another clean start required . Ship out as many of Jolleys crap signings as possible in jan to give the new man half a chance to make 2 or 3 new players who may inject some much needed belief as it feels this lot are just slipping into don’t give a fook surrender mode .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 284 - 285
bawarmy
November 20, 2019, 11:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +2,005
Gold Stars: 32
Quoted from jock dock tower
At least Fenty was spared this embarrassment if he was in Nottingham tonight.....

He robs from the poor and gives to the rich
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 285 - 285
29 Pages Prev ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Newport Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.