12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
marinerdazza
November 17, 2019, 10:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,780
Gold Stars: 81
I’ve said enough on this, much of it while in a foul mood and after red wine. Just one last point, I’m pretty sure there were a couple of posters on here who’d heard about the incident the week after the Orient game and alluded to it in posts. So I’m surprised to learn that the directors only became aware 10 days ago.

Ah well. Horrible week. Glad it’s over.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 114
The Grim Reaper
November 17, 2019, 10:45pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
Very honest tbf. I'm disliking Jolley more and more evry day

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 114
Sigone
November 17, 2019, 10:51pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Radio Humberside on Friday I'm sure said they had an announcement to make this week..wonder if that's why part 2 is being held back..the 2 are linked..maybe??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 114
moosey_club
November 17, 2019, 10:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,211
Gold Stars: 226
So there is a video of the incident, not just audio ??  I wonder if the club will be selling a DVD of that as a stocking filler for Christmas.

Regards the statement, nice explanation of the events leading to what has happened......but the rest of it just typical JF gobbledeegook and meandering ramblings, you can tell he is a politician. Why does he have to go on beyond that initial clearing of the situation?

There was also another incident, an altercation in the tunnel at half time, but i wont mention that as it has been dealt with !!!

Radio humberside do like to needle, arent positive and position it to get people the sack.......way to build bridges there John.  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 114
headingly_mariner
November 17, 2019, 10:57pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,320
Gold Stars: 113
I always find it strange when people describe something like this as a very honest statement. How would we know? I mean we can take it on trust but MJ could have a completely differing version of this truth.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 114
November 17, 2019, 11:09pm
Guest User
And of course, we all believe the megalomaniac.  Get real guys, Fenty has done NOTHING  for this club.  Endless poor decisions yet you and I pay for them.  Do we get our money back for this clowns poor decisions?  FFS stop going, he doesn’t care about anyone but him.  Force the clown out!!!
Reply: 55 - 114
mariner tommy
November 17, 2019, 11:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,870
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Happy with heating in the main stand....am I wrong to expect heated seats?

Still froze my b**** off last home game, as usual !!

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 114
Croxton
November 17, 2019, 11:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from moosey_club
So there is a video of the incident, not just audio ??  I wonder if the club will be selling a DVD of that as a stocking filler for Christmas.

Regards the statement, nice explanation of the events leading to what has happened......but the rest of it just typical JF gobbledeegook and meandering ramblings, you can tell he is a politician. Why does he have to go on beyond that initial clearing of the situation?

There was also another incident, an altercation in the tunnel at half time, but i wont mention that as it has been dealt with !!!

Radio humberside do like to needle, arent positive and position it to get people the sack.......way to build bridges there John.  
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Graham Alexander was sacked by Scunny when they were 5th in the league and when he had the second best win ratio of any of their managers. His last post match interview was by Mike White. Very probing about whether he thought his job was in danger. Cringing and embarrassing. Alexander kept his dignity, got Fleetwood and Salford promoted and today has a big spread interview in the Sunday Times.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 114
Mayaman
November 17, 2019, 11:39pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.91
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,386
Gold Stars: 73
FFS.   A manager under pressure vents using a few expletives and poor journalists complain.  What would they have done when Cloughie was around?  Now we are managerless.  Thanks Radio Humberside.  Humberside doesn't even exist.  We're N. E. Lincs!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 114
Tommy
November 17, 2019, 11:42pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from Mayaman
FFS.   A manager under pressure vents using a few expletives and poor journalists complain.  What would they have done when Cloughie was around?  Now we are managerless.  Thanks Radio Humberside.  Humberside doesn't even exist.  We're N. E. Lincs!!

You make it sound like we're flying high in the promotion spots and have just lost the best manager in the history of our Club.

We were going nowhere.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 114
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty Statement Kalxon

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.