Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Has Brexit done for MJ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 204 Guests

Has Brexit done for MJ?

This thread currently has 4,623 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
marinerdazza
November 16, 2019, 10:23am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,781
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from forza ivano
Bet you've got a sore head this morning Herts.

He won’t be the only one, that’s for sure.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 32
HertsGTFC
November 16, 2019, 11:17am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,875
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from marinerdazza

He won’t be the only one, that’s for sure.

2 bacon sandwiches and 2 coffees...... I’m over it😉

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 32
Roast Em Bobby
November 16, 2019, 11:51am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,720
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
No offence but no one outside Grimsby even knows (or cares) Farage was at BP !

Actually yes they do. I work in Sheffield and all my work colleagues were taking the urine on Friday.

Personally I'm so drunk off by this that I'm seriously considering not coming back for matches anymore.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 32
MarinerWY
November 16, 2019, 11:55am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +1,980
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

Actually yes they do. I work in Sheffield and all my work colleagues were taking the urine on Friday.

Personally I'm so drunk off by this that I'm seriously considering not coming back for matches anymore.

Think I'm only going to go to away matches for the rest of the season tbh.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 32
HertsGTFC
November 16, 2019, 11:58am

Barley Wine Drinker

I posted this as a bit of a p1ss take TBH but I’m not that comfortable with any politician waving a Town shirt around with their name on it as a stunt.

Mr May visited one of the businesses within our group last year which happens to be in her constituency to present a people award we didn’t invite the press, PR and asked our Partners not to post anything on social media regardless of her beliefs we just didn’t think it was right to be associated with any politician or political party.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 32
Marinerz93
November 16, 2019, 12:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

Remoaners

[youtube]9PSW3jBVkCU[/youtube]  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 32
Marinerz93
November 16, 2019, 12:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I posted this as a bit of a p1ss take TBH but I’m not that comfortable with any politician waving a Town shirt around with their name on it as a stunt.

Mr May visited one of the businesses within our group last year which happens to be in her constituency to present a people award we didn’t invite the press, PR and asked our Partners not to post anything on social media regardless of her beliefs we just didn’t think it was right to be associated with any politician or political party.

Sounds like a excrement place to work, what company is it so I can take a look on glass door and see what people who worked there really thought about that company.

It's a reflection of your company that you invited someone who held possibly the highest public office in the country to present the people award in the first place, you could have just emailed them the well done or just pat them on the back on your way to the coffee machine. Instead of here is the Prime Minister to present you your award and no PR or press, this is our little secret, if I was the person getting the award under the circumstances you boast, I would be looking to work for a company who has stronger managers and stronger company ethos.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 32
HertsGTFC
November 16, 2019, 1:18pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Sounds like a excrement place to work, what company is it so I can take a look on glass door and see what people who worked there really thought about that company.

It's a reflection of your company that you invited someone who held possibly the highest public office in the country to present the people award in the first place, you could have just emailed them the well de or just pat them on the back on your way to the coffee machine. Instead of here is the Prime Minister to present you your award and no PR or press, this is our little secret, if I was the person getting the award under the circumstances you boast, I would be looking to work for a company who has stronger managers and stronger company ethos.

I’ll PM you and at least you can make an informed opinion.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 32
Marinerz93
November 16, 2019, 1:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I’ll PM you and at least you can make an informed opinion.

Thank you

Private Message
Reply: 28 - 32
sam gy
November 16, 2019, 4:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +18 / -3
Approval: +5,416
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from marinerdazza
Frankly I couldn’t care less if they hired out McMenemys for dogging and Morris dancing. It’s a function room.

The photo however has made me furious. Once this has all played out and we find out what cards everyone was holding, Farage and co will forget about this area just as quickly as they became interested. And whatever they paid for McMenemys will prove to be the only contribution they make to the Grimsby area.

The photo doesn’t happen, without the club agreeing to rent it to them though. And of course, Farage’s opening sentence of “thank you to Grimsby Town Football Club for looking after me”.

[img]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12039761_10156639571185103_2884197968019429473_n.jpg?oh=184cac2706832a1b1dd4d6a0420a6f87&oe=574C5F4F[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Has Brexit done for MJ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.