Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Has Brexit done for MJ?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 322 Guests

Has Brexit done for MJ?

This thread currently has 4,593 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
HertsGTFC
November 15, 2019, 10:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
So...... you’re  a young very ambitious individual who’s chosen a career in professional football where you’ve not got any real background as a coach or player but you believe in yourself as you’ve built a positive reputation as a youth coach with prem sides and a strong personal brand via some noticeable achievement saving a small Toen club for a a return to oblivion.

Then your employer makes a massive brand association gaff (again FFS🤬) by prostituting it’s premises that it leases to a 3rd party and the club colours to a political “leader”.

When you have no pro football background to fall back on and rely on your personal brand and relative success to develop your career what would you do?

If MJ has canned it because the GTFC brand has associated  itself with politics then I’ll always be a supporter of him regardless of how he progresses.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
arryarryarry
November 15, 2019, 11:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,945
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from HertsGTFC
So...... you’re  a young very ambitious individual who’s chosen a career in professional football where you’ve not got any real background as a coach or player but you believe in yourself as you’ve built a positive reputation as a youth coach with prem sides and a strong personal brand via some noticeable achievement saving a small Toen club for a a return to oblivion.

Then your employer makes a massive brand association gaff (again FFS🤬) by prostituting it’s premises that it leases to a 3rd party and the club colours to a political “leader”.

When you have no pro football background to fall back on and rely on your personal brand and relative success to develop your career what would you do?

If MJ has canned it because the GTFC brand has associated  itself with politics then I’ll always be a supporter of him regardless of how he progresses.

What are you smoking tonight?
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 32
bobbyturtle
November 15, 2019, 11:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +954
Gold Stars: 18
we get,in the north,  more support in real terms from europe than a farage / boris london thing

Icenian Prediction League 2015 (Game 2) winner
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 32
bobbyturtle
November 15, 2019, 11:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +954
Gold Stars: 18
disgusted hes got our shirt in his hands. he doesnt care about us

Icenian Prediction League 2015 (Game 2) winner
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 32
Maringer
November 15, 2019, 11:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
Nah, can't see it myself.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 32
lew chaterleys lover
November 15, 2019, 11:46pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,545
Gold Stars: 231
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I think you have got things a bit out of proportion there.

By your reckoning no Labour supporting fans would ever set foot in BP because the "brand association" is the owner is a Tory.

This was just just a booking at Mcmenemys which as far as I know is available to any company, organisation  or individual as long as their business or organisation is legal.

Private Message
Reply: 5 - 32
Rik e B
November 16, 2019, 12:19am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Oh f**k off, seriously.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 32
KingstonMariner
November 16, 2019, 12:26am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from HertsGTFC

You’ve probably just turned Hagrid into a Brexiteer 😉

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 32
Rik e B
November 16, 2019, 12:32am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Surely even a died in the wool remainer like yourself can see that this a bit extreme in the least?!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 32
KingstonMariner
November 16, 2019, 12:42am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Rik e B
Surely even a died in the wool remainer like yourself can see that this a bit extreme in the least?!

Who me? I don’t buy it myself, but I bet he was rolling his eyes when he heard about it. Might have been one more little thing that made him think he was in a dead end place with no hope of progress.

It wasn’t that long ago since the last controversy with the bouncer bloke spouting off in the Telalie. Who knows what other shortsighted things he’s heard of behind closed doors.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 32
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Has Brexit done for MJ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.