November 8, 2019, 8:19pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,070
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from Rik e B

Ammended.

Don't enjoy dissing players and try not to, but he just doesn't cut the mustard and can't see any sign he ever will.

He's a million miles away from being a football league player. Not that young either.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 96
Northbank Mariner
November 8, 2019, 8:27pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,443
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from fishboyUTM

He's a million miles away from being a football league player. Not that young either.

As long as I've got a hole in my ar$e he's not a league player .. conference north at best...we've let better go  including some of Bignotts signings..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 96
fishboyUTM
November 8, 2019, 8:44pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

As long as I've got a hole in my ar$e he's not a league player .. conference north at best...we've let better go  including some of Bignotts signings..

Without a doubt. I've played with better players in Sunday league.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 96
Northbank Mariner
November 8, 2019, 8:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from fishboyUTM

Without a doubt. I've played with better players in Sunday league.

We let Robles go, he had more to offer than cardwell...let's be honest, the boys useless, no it's, no buts, he's crud ..don't like saying that about a young footballer but he is not anything more than sunday pub league..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 96
Abdul19
November 8, 2019, 8:49pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,513
Gold Stars: 215
2 days ago you said Robles was the worst player you'd ever seen  

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 96
Northbank Mariner
November 8, 2019, 8:54pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Abdul19
2 days ago you said Robles was the worst player you'd ever seen  

Yep, I'd forgotten about cardwell until I was reminded tonight.  
Worrying thing is they were both signed by Jolley, I know it's a given that cardwell was already here but given an extension by MJ...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 96
MuddyWaters
November 8, 2019, 8:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

If anyone needed a loan spell it's cardwell, only issue is he's a Jolley prodigy and Jolley wants him with him...

Can’t say I’m comfortable with the thought of Cardwell on our bench tomorrow whilst Charlie is getting cup tied at Chorley.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 96
Northbank Mariner
November 8, 2019, 9:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Can’t say I’m comfortable with the thought of Cardwell on our bench tomorrow whilst Charlie is getting cup tied at Chorley.

Absolutely OC, Vernham offered you something off the bench where as Cardwell offers you knack all
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 96
fishboyUTM
November 8, 2019, 9:10pm
Table Wine Drinker
Vernam is absolute quality. He has been played out of position by MJ pretty much the whole time he's been at the club. If he played in a 4-4-2 up front with a target man like Hanson he would score bucket loads. Let's hope he plays as a striker for Chorley for a month and returns five or six goals, trouble is Chorley appear to be absolutely shite.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 96
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
November 8, 2019, 9:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from fishboyUTM
Vernam is absolute quality. He has been played out of position by MJ pretty much the whole time he's been at the club. If he played in a 4-4-2 up front with a target man like Hanson he would score bucket loads. Let's hope he plays as a striker for Chorley for a month and returns five or six goals, trouble is Chorley appear to be absolutely shite.

I would like to agree because I do think Vernam has talent. But the lad is not a natural striker who will get goals like Podge does, and he never seems to have the stamina to play a full 90 minutes at full pelt even when fit.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 96
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Vernam joins Chorley

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.