KingstonMariner
November 1, 2019, 4:04am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Posh Harry

Not sure the macc lads would be your thing KM.  

Iā€™m sure you can find some of their stuff on YouTube and on google berry. Classics such as sweaty Betty and beer & sex & chips ā€˜nā€™ gravy are not easy listening to send you off to sleep šŸ™‚

One is, contrary to popular perception familiar with the aforementioned scurrilous comic musical combination hailing from that part of the county of Cheshire. However, one simply cannot recall the young ladies referred to by your good self and Rancido.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
Mallyner
November 1, 2019, 5:54am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,507
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from KingstonMariner

One is, contrary to popular perception familiar with the aforementioned scurrilous comic musical combination hailing from that part of the county of Cheshire. However, one simply cannot recall the young ladies referred to by your good self and Rancido.

Thank you for sort of explaining this, I was beginning to worry if I had found myself in a parallel universe.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.Ā Ā 
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
Posh Harry
November 1, 2019, 7:44am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,344
Gold Stars: 34

šŸ‘
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
rancido
November 1, 2019, 9:38am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,532
Gold Stars: 96

I have a CD by The Macc Lads called "20 Golden Crates" and both those ladies are featured on it.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
Mighty_Mariner
November 1, 2019, 12:44pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
I see the players are exploring what legal rights they have to cancel their contracts due to continuous non-payment of wages. On that note - are there any of their players we might pick up in January? Only one recently I've been impressed with really was Smith but he went to Northampton.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Macclesfield late payment of wages again

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.