Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › WANTED: Podcast Guest(s)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 405 Guests

WANTED: Podcast Guest(s)

This thread currently has 764 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
JoeTheMariner
October 21, 2019, 2:13pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.52
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +52
I’m an exile living and working in Manchester, but I’ve been in contact with someone who’s interested in starting a football fan podcast/audio series. We’re developing it to focus on one or two teams per episode with the aim to talk to at least one fan from every club in the 92 (or 91 as of right now) by the end of the season.

For our trial episode, I’m wanting to talk to fellow Town fans about footballing memories, how the season’s going and what you want for the future. I’m looking forward to chatting to as many of you as possible.

If this is something you’d be interested in, let me know. You can PM me on here or email me @ jcarson2598@gmail.com. Please include ‘Fan Podcast Guest’ in the subject line.

UTM and thanks,

Joe
Logged Offline
Private Message
JoeTheMariner
October 21, 2019, 4:26pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.52
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +52
Alternatively you can sign up here -> https://forms.gle/aheeU5MpBgKcv5Ps5

Thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
marinerdazza
October 21, 2019, 4:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,593
Gold Stars: 80
You picked a bad week.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › WANTED: Podcast Guest(s)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.