13 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 All Recommend Thread
Stadium
November 24, 2019, 10:52pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,929
Gold Stars: 19

Exactly. I was disgusted at the time of Fox's red card and I am still miffed. Anybody would think I bear a grudge.

The match referee took all considerations into account at the time and deemed it a yellow. That alone would have stopped Fox or anybody else getting too pumped up.

To overturn that just because someone miles away thought he would have to get involved in the game because he could, was madness then and it is madness now.

Goals should not be ruled out for slide rule offsides. I have seen some posters sanctimoniously argue that "if he is offside he is offside" even if it takes a slide rule to decide, and even then it is open to interpretation. Complete madness.

I don't know why Premier League fans aren't more up in arms about it and boycott some games to bring the authorities to their senses.

lol  
Really?
Most fans realise that it's totally out of there hands & they are not important when it comes to decisions.
Take the alteration of kick off times as an example.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 120
13 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › VAR & Martin Atkinson

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.