1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
September 26, 2019, 1:11am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Mr Croxton of this parish. Never met him before in my life and he got me a ticket for tonight. Good company too. Just shows you what Town fans are like . And what folk off the Fishy are like despite frequent sniffy posts on the Twitter and on the CodAlmighty.

Thank and cheers. Hope you had a good journey back to Hallamshire.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Malta_Mariner_90
September 26, 2019, 6:49am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +796
Sounds like there will be a second date after the success of the first. Looking forward to hearing all about it on here  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
Croxton
September 26, 2019, 9:38am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +2,933
Gold Stars: 31
Only too happy to help your family group of mad Mariners to share a special occasion. They in turn had travelled from Liverpool and Norway.
Your tale of raising kids to be exile Mariners nearly 20 years ago was echoed on my coach by a Leeds dad who had bought season tickets  for his young boys this year.
My thanks to a Chelsea granddad and grandson who gave some useful advice on the dangerously packed Broadway Tube platform and to two young Town fans at Victoria one of whom had to go all the way back to Scotland.
Lousy journey as detailed by Aussie Mariner. Apparently, our National Express coach had a new windscreen fitted but the wiper bolts had been left loose. Back home 5.45 a.m.

As for the second date Malta, I,m up for it if Town draw Arsenal or Spurs next year!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
KingstonMariner
September 26, 2019, 10:54pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Malta_Mariner_90
Sounds like there will be a second date after the success of the first. Looking forward to hearing all about it on here  

Intelligent company but don’t go buying a hat yet Cilla. 😁

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Absolute gent - Croxton

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.