This thread currently has 10,721 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Rik e B
September 19, 2019, 2:38pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Lews lover I'm simply stating that some people go way overboard after a bad result or two - and it appears the footballing God's were against us the last game somewhat. We had a solid start prior to that, that's what makes the sudden negative judgements a bit silly in my eyes.

We could play cack and scrape wins, or play poor and win so (in my humble opinion) its best not to jump to conclusions so quickly and definitely not to an extreme of bad or good.

As Rich says we've a mid table fourth division budget and that's about where we sit, should we accept that? - Well that's for each individual to decide but I'll only start getting vocal if we grossly underachieving, probably mutter a little but try to stay positive if we slightly so.

For the record I think we stronger with finally a more virile attack but I do have some concerns about our squad - we far from the finished article. And as for Jolley himself I like what he's trying to implement and get a sense of his greater vision, I think he's good for the place but he's cutting his teeth still and I sometimes finf myself scratching my head thinking what's he playing at.

I certainly don't think itching to rip it all up and start again would be the best course of action right now, we finally building bridges, a comeradery between the player's and supporter's, not seen since the days of Hursty's hero's.

And we all know of the dark days between and the couldn't-care-less mercenaries that were shipped in and what nearly happened.

Miracoulsy stopped by Jolley of course.

Any mention of the board best left seperate from this post 😂 - on that point I prone to vent spleen!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 60
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Totally unnaceptable Mr Jolley

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.