Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Chelsea chat
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 363 Guests

Chelsea chat

This thread currently has 62,344 views. Print
30 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
TheRealJohnLewis
September 15, 2019, 4:54pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Question re tickets please:

We are 2 exiles with Crewe match stubs.  I have Trust membership (as does my wife, but she does not know it).

Wed is our day for trying to get tickets.  Normally, I would take my chances for getting tickets by telephoning and being patient and persistent.

The official site says that telephone applications will only be dealt with after “over the counter sales have been processed”.  This presents a severe risk of not getting tickets.  For exiles who live away anyway.

The only safe option is to set off off very early and queue for tickets.  The arrangement on the official site is “one Chelsea ticket per single stub or Trust membership”.  If I am at the ticket office on Wed on my own with both stub tickets from Crewe and my Trust membership (as backup)  CAN I GET TWO TICKETS?

I cannot ring the club and clarify the arrangements for issuing 2 tickets to 1 person (with stubs for 2 people)  as they are not dealing with calls!

I could not get a mini-season ticket either as my wife has been very ill and I could not guarantee going to any games this season.

Use the online system on Tue Evening that way your order can be processed first thing Wed when the ticket office opens.

Private Message
Reply: 80 - 292
Heisenberg
September 15, 2019, 5:06pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,035
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Question re tickets please:

We are 2 exiles with Crewe match stubs.  I have Trust membership (as does my wife, but she does not know it).

Wed is our day for trying to get tickets.  Normally, I would take my chances for getting tickets by telephoning and being patient and persistent.

The official site says that telephone applications will only be dealt with after “over the counter sales have been processed”.  This presents a severe risk of not getting tickets.  For exiles who live away anyway.

The only safe option is to set off off very early and queue for tickets.  The arrangement on the official site is “one Chelsea ticket per single stub or Trust membership”.  If I am at the ticket office on Wed on my own with both stub tickets from Crewe and my Trust membership (as backup)  CAN I GET TWO TICKETS?

I cannot ring the club and clarify the arrangements for issuing 2 tickets to 1 person (with stubs for 2 people)  as they are not dealing with calls!

I could not get a mini-season ticket either as my wife has been very ill and I could not guarantee going to any games this season.

Very similar to my scenario. I’m not an exile but I am a Trust member and I have two Crewe stubs - I’m off to the ticket office on Wednesday in need of 3 tickets.......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 292
realist
September 15, 2019, 6:14pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,684
Gold Stars: 41
I am a part time supporter with no stubs. I think the ticket system is unfair. I should get first dibs to try and get my regular support. Season ticket holders have paid up front so can afford to urine them off.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 292
Mariner93er
September 15, 2019, 8:23pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,728
Gold Stars: 28
Not sure the online system is the best route. Im an exile ticket holder, snd I still havent had confirmstion of my order I put through on Friday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 292
mimma
September 15, 2019, 9:21pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,564
Gold Stars: 78
Quoted from Mariner93er
Not sure the online system is the best route. Im an exile ticket holder, snd I still havent had confirmstion of my order I put through on Friday.

I ordered my ticket online and received confirmation email.  Suggest you try again or email them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 292
Rik e B
September 15, 2019, 9:36pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
I think it's a little unfair you could be best buddies with a season ticket holder and nothing but a part time fair weather fan and get your hand in before a lot of the hard core who go to every game they can home and away but maybe can't have a season ticket because of work commitments or whatever.

I'll admit I've benefitted from this as my mate got me sorted straight away, I've got both stubs for the next wave but because of contacts sorted before they needed.

Though I'm more than a fair weather fan, there could be slightly more dedicated supporters than myself (I at work a helluva lot) who miss out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 292
Mariner Timsky
September 16, 2019, 9:53am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
2,900 The latest from the club on tickets sold , , , so well over half sold , , , great effort , , , , just save me some for Thursday please  

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 292
TownSNAFU5
September 16, 2019, 11:14am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,876
Gold Stars: 42
Thank you for the advice on tickets.

Another option, if an away ticket is not possible, is to buy home tickets direct from Chelsea.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 292
Mariner Timsky
September 16, 2019, 11:37am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
Thought about that yeh - I just really struggle sitting in the home end at an away game - I’ve only actually done it the once and that was at a certain game at Burton 😳

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 292
marinerdazza
September 16, 2019, 12:13pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,848
Gold Stars: 82
Does anyone know if this game is going to be "live" on a betting website?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 292
30 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Chelsea chat

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.