Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Sheff Wednesday in advanced talks with gimps boss
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 348 Guests

Sheff Wednesday in advanced talks with gimps boss

This thread currently has 3,669 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
chaos33
September 3, 2019, 8:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 357
Quoted from Poojah
Interesting one this. If the Cowley’s go, might Lincoln be interested in Jolley? Whilst it’s early days as far as this season is concerned, we’ve undoubtedly progressed under him and he currently has us playing very much in the Cowley mould.

Personally, I reckon it’s probably a bit too early in our recovery for him and Limbrick to attract serious interest, however I’d file it under ‘stranger things have happened’.

Nah I can’t see that. Lincoln will have cash on the hip and big ambitions. Jolley has done nothing in management yet. If we didn’t have a geographical relationship nobody  would consider that link for a second.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Rodley Mariner
September 3, 2019, 8:38pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Quoted from chaos33

Nah I can’t see that. Lincoln will have cash on the hip and big ambitions. Jolley has done nothing in management yet. If we didn’t have a geographical relationship nobody  would consider that link for a second.

Was.going to say the same. They're promotion contenders in League 1 and will be aiming a bit higher at the moment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
BackHeelTony
September 3, 2019, 8:43pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +325
Gold Stars: 1
Sol Campbell to Lincoln
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
KingstonMariner
September 3, 2019, 8:46pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Gaffer58
Yep, Sky just reporting it now, say the Cowleys would see out tonight's game against Doncaster then move to Wednesday. sodomist, Slade now at Hereford, would have been a perfect fit.

There's always agent Hurst but he hasn't finish off Scunny, I mean finished off his job at Scunny.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
Eastendmariner
September 3, 2019, 8:48pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +940
Gold Stars: 22
A big move them if they went lol even if Linscum do have pots of cash this can easily be wasted and Normal service will be resumed   Jolley wouldn't go to simple bank They would want a name with a proven record

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
Northbank Mariner
September 3, 2019, 8:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Wouldn't surprise me to see Nigel Adkins go in there if the Cowley's do move on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Sheff Wednesday in advanced talks with gimps boss

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.