Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › This Fans of the Future thing?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 138 Guests

This Fans of the Future thing?

This thread currently has 2,887 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
LH
August 24, 2019, 6:14pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,496
Gold Stars: 173
Maybe they could use the money to buy opposition centre backs James Hanson shirts seeing as though they seem to spend all game trying to take his off his back?
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 18
Green27
August 24, 2019, 8:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from The Boys Paddock
serious question..money has been taken

what is happening

Well money hasn’t been taken yet. If we can’t reach the total to fund all shirts in NEL there’s a couple of other things we can do. For example we can do something similar to Forest Green where kids who would like one can apply for one. It’s a shame it’s not been reached but if there isn’t an appetite for it than that’s how it’s meant to be. We’ll still work in the background to try and get it funded by local companies in seasons to come though as we think it’s a great opportunity to bring more fans to the club. With all the great work the Family Co-Ordinator is doing at the club it might even help keep them with the much improved family atmosphere at the ground.

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 18
KingstonMariner
August 24, 2019, 9:27pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
It seems to have been very quiet. Maybe I've missed he publicity since the launch.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 18
Theimperialcoroner
August 24, 2019, 10:04pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,176
Gold Stars: 102
Couple of things happened. Club delayed everything with the takeover and then the crowdfunded didn’t take off as much as hoped. There is still a decent bit of money to do some good with, but there is a huge amount of work going on to try and plug the gap with corporate funding. We are still hopeful of delivering what we set out to do, and would simply ask for as much support as possible from the fan base.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 18
marinerdazza
August 24, 2019, 10:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,844
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from pizzzza

My guess: The Boys Paddock logs onto The Fishy to have a gloat, then creams his y-fronts.

This.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 18
marinerdazza
August 24, 2019, 10:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,844
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Couple of things happened. Club delayed everything with the takeover and then the crowdfunded didn’t take off as much as hoped. There is still a decent bit of money to do some good with, but there is a huge amount of work going on to try and plug the gap with corporate funding. We are still hopeful of delivering what we set out to do, and would simply ask for as much support as possible from the fan base.

Ignore the haters.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 18
KingstonMariner
August 24, 2019, 10:56pm
Meths Drinker

Thanks TIC. Can't be easy with other things going on. Is there somewhere where you post updates? Just interested in seeing how it's going.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 18
Theimperialcoroner
August 24, 2019, 11:13pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,176
Gold Stars: 102
Yeah, Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. We’ll always try to answer questions.
We are determined to do some good either way. Might be easier now the team are doing well. Great that the club has a Family Officer too. Important we don’t overlap.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 18
KingstonMariner
August 24, 2019, 11:35pm
Meths Drinker
Yeah, Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. We’ll always try to answer questions.
We are determined to do some good either way. Might be easier now the team are doing well. Great that the club has a Family Officer too. Important we don’t overlap.

I'll have to find my way over to that there Twitter.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 18
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › This Fans of the Future thing?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.