1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
FishFan101
August 20, 2019, 2:37pm

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +160
Gold Stars: 2
Good Afternoon all,

Sorry if already covered - The club tweeted out mentioning a voucher iun the grimsby telegraph that can be redeemed today, just wondering if this is in today's paper? and if so, how much are the ticket prices with the voucher

(weighing up whether its worth me walking down to the shop whilst im at work or not)

Thanks  

Once a Mariner, Always a Mariner <*//////><
Logged Offline
Private Message
Wolds Mariner
August 20, 2019, 3:01pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +13
Adult £15 with a voucher. Not sure about today's telegraph but they were in yesterday's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Rik e B
August 20, 2019, 5:11pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
I know nobody bothers with the hard copy nowadays, but can anyone confirm (or not) there a voucher in today's? About to purchase online but will hang fire if that the case.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
promotion plaice
August 20, 2019, 5:14pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from Rik e B
I know nobody bothers with the hard copy nowadays, but can anyone confirm (or not) there a voucher in today's? About to purchase online but will hang fire if that the case.

There is a voucher in today's Telegraph  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
bigdavemariner
August 20, 2019, 5:42pm
UTM
Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 4
Seen zero information about this but probably seen 2 or 3 different things about streaming tonight's game.
with this club it feels like banging your head against a wall.
Towards the end of the month, it's school holidays, Tuesday night so the gate likely to be lower anyway, why wasn't we pushing this as much as possible? Even done an offer to match the streaming price. A tenner for an adult and 2 kids. as a season ticket holder I don't begrudge cheap tickets prices every now and again as long as it's the club doing something proactive to try and bring people through the turnstiles.

Gary Lump Lump Lump!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
promotion plaice
August 24, 2019, 12:48pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

I'm a season ticket holder but I will be using a Telegraph voucher today to  take my wife to the game for the discounted £15  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grimsby Telegraph Vouchers

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.