Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 284 Guests

Just Back?

This thread currently has 6,837 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Bigdog
August 18, 2019, 10:37pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from chaos33

Look at the goal we scored against Doncaster though.
Midfield turn over, break with pace, incisive one-two, great return, great finish.
If Jolley is smart (and he is) he’ll get us to mix it but play with pragmatism and stats evidence. Facts are that most goals arise from crosses and set pieces. I think we are a quality centre mid short but then who isn’t..?!?!

I’m gonna wait a bit because I think the balance is nearly right for what we’ve got and we could do alright.

Plus transfer window doesn't close for another couple of weeks. CM loan incoming from higher up the pyramid nailed on imho..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 21
Jarmo.Is.God
August 19, 2019, 9:48am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
I like MJ a lot, but feel we could of done with Wright on instead of Ring, but all in all, we played ok, and against a team who will be there or there abouts again, nothing to be ashamed off
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just Back?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.