5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
August 19, 2019, 3:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
I don't get what the hell Alex Whitmore did to get a mention in there. He had two stinkers (Bury away and Exeter away), other than that, he was a pretty solid L2 centre back.
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 43
TownSNAFU5
August 19, 2019, 6:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,850
Gold Stars: 42
If we looking at expectations so early in the season:

The 4 teams that we have played this season (League and Cup) are all currently in top 7 league positions.  This includes Macclesfield (who we beat) and Donney Rovers (who must be poor as we beat them).  

We could easily have played 4 teams at the bottom of our division.  We are WIP, however, have done well to date.      
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 43
MarinerRob
August 19, 2019, 7:20pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,432
Gold Stars: 107
Quoted Text
This includes Macclesfield (who we beat)

It was Morecambe where I saw Town win. Although I do sometimes mix them up with Macclesfield.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 43
rancido
August 20, 2019, 12:21pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,527
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from MarinerRob

It was Morecambe where I saw Town win. Although I do sometimes mix them up with Macclesfield.

Very easily done as they both begin with the letter M !

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Expectations

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.