This thread currently has 1,448 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
LH
July 31, 2019, 4:51pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,503
Gold Stars: 173
Are they still doing the iFollow live games abroad thing? I’m away in Lanzarote for the Bradford match and would like to watch it poolside/on the beach. Had some bother getting it working for the Macclesfield match last season from Italy so would like to be more prepared this time. Might sticky the thread if the advice is good too.
Private Message
BeijingMariner
July 31, 2019, 5:09pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
There's been no change that I'm aware of, am now in Indonesia and if I can't get the game on Saturday I'll let you know, but have had no information saying otherwise
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
AussieMariner
July 31, 2019, 8:05pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,072
Gold Stars: 31
My subscription renewed as usual. I decided to keep it even though I’m based in the UK - hoping to use a VPN for the games I cant make.
I’m going to Morecambe but I’ll see if I can tune in on my mobile and let you know if it works ok.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
fishboyUTM
July 31, 2019, 8:40pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,068
Gold Stars: 40
Does work abroad. Just make sure you use the hotel wifi as it won't work with your phone data as it sees it as a UK IP Address.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
July 31, 2019, 8:41pm
Guest User
I’ve had no problems with it here in Italy
Working on the Saturday sadly so will be having one eye on the game and the other one in the office  
Reply: 4 - 5
fiveallive
July 31, 2019, 8:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Hi, yeah ifollow seems to be working fine with ExpressVPN purchased, Morecambe and Forest Green.

When your away clear browsing history on Google etc and it should work fine.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › IFollow Abroad

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.