1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Heisenberg
July 22, 2019, 12:01pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,954
Gold Stars: 93
Just got an email from The FA; England U21 v Kosovo on September 9th is going to be played at Hull, and the prices are £10 for adults and just £1 for kids!  Let's get some Mariners down there and pack the place out.......
Logged Offline
Private Message
July 22, 2019, 6:42pm
Guest User
Quoted from Heisenberg
Just got an email from The FA; England U21 v Kosovo on September 9th is going to be played at Hull, and the prices are £10 for adults and just £1 for kids!  Let's get some Mariners down there and pack the place out.......

Bought 4 East Stand tickets this afternoon.

Reply: 1 - 7
lukeo
July 23, 2019, 8:08am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,361
Gold Stars: 143
To save writing a new thread, ive never been to watch England before aand noticed we was pllaying on the weekend near my birthday (September) so I logged into my FA and the cheapest ticket I could get was £75!!! Is this because I left it late and all the normal seats have sold out?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
supertown
July 23, 2019, 8:15am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,437
Gold Stars: 53
Quoted from lukeo
To save writing a new thread, ive never been to watch England before aand noticed we was pllaying on the weekend near my birthday (September) so I logged into my FA and the cheapest ticket I could get was £75!!! Is this because I left it late and all the normal seats have sold out?

England have a priority system, members before public. The cheaper tickets were sold out ages ago , there would have been some availability to the pubic but I’m afraid like you say , you’ve left it too late
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
Heisenberg
July 23, 2019, 8:26am
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from supertown

England have a priority system, members before public. The cheaper tickets were sold out ages ago , there would have been some availability to the pubic but I’m afraid like you say , you’ve left it too late

There are some great ticket rates available if you’re early. Say £20-30 in some cases. That’s why they’ve sold out for Bulgaria at Wembley, which is some going when you think about it.

They’re also playing at St Mary’s soon, if you were early for that it’d be the same deal.

Rugby Union, on the other hand, is £75 for the cheap seats. Completely unreasonable, but I suppose gate receipts are a big deal for the RFU.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
Heisenberg
July 23, 2019, 8:28am
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from lukeo

Sign up with The FA and get an EnglandFans number. You’ll get first dibs on all tickets after that (except away games) and it costs nothing, although there’s probably a million people who’ll get the same email.....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
Rodley Mariner
July 23, 2019, 8:45am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
I'm going to the Bulgaria game. Paid £40 and I'm not a mamber.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
wuffing
July 23, 2019, 9:24am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +834
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I'm going to the Bulgaria game. Paid £40 and I'm not a mamber.

What is a mamber?
Is it similar to a mamil or a milf?....

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › England U21 v Kosovo

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.