This thread currently has 1,628 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
June 21, 2019, 12:18pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,002
Gold Stars: 192

This looks like a good idea for those that want a bit of match ticket flexibility with discount incentives.....

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2019/june/want-fixture-flexibility-try-match-credits/

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Bigdog
June 21, 2019, 12:41pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from promotion plaice

This looks like a good idea for those that want a bit of match ticket flexibility with discount incentives.....

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2019/june/want-fixture-flexibility-try-match-credits/

A good idea. How many exercise books and man hours would that take?

Seriously.. once the club gets fully digitalised, the flexibility and ease of use for GTFC's supporters could increase massively and also help boost attendances. Just needs a bit of thought, imagination and investment..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Malta_Mariner_90
June 21, 2019, 12:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +796
THREAD CLOSED.

New ideas are not welcome. Perfectly fine how it is thanks. In fact "Shut up!"  

We do not want more fans, we have enough thanks. More fans would mean we need a lot more bloody note books to keep track!

Are you aware of the spiraling cost of paper and how it is increasingly having a detrimental impact on the playing budget through the purchase of more note books?  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
WetFlannel
June 21, 2019, 4:32pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
Different idea completely but I really would like to see us take a leaf out of Tranmere and Coventry’s books and create a fund as fans which we can donate to in order to buy season tickets which can be used by poorer, in need families. We could then either donate based on support or have a rotational system etc. Imagine the difference 100 or so season tickets could make to the community, or indeed to ensuring we cultivate that next generation of rabid supporters. I know I’d be very happy to donate to such a scheme and I’m sure many would love to help out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
Bigdog
June 21, 2019, 4:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from WetFlannel
Different idea completely but I really would like to see us take a leaf out of Tranmere and Coventry’s books and create a fund as fans which we can donate to in order to buy season tickets which can be used by poorer, in need families. We could then either donate based on support or have a rotational system etc. Imagine the difference 100 or so season tickets could make to the community, or indeed to ensuring we cultivate that next generation of rabid supporters. I know I’d be very happy to donate to such a scheme and I’m sure many would love to help out.

Often thought that about club shirts too. Getting involved with social services to get some kids wearing the top whose families can't afford it. And through schools donating home and away kits for school teams..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
lukeo
June 22, 2019, 6:28am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,298
Gold Stars: 134
Very good idea(s)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Credits

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.