Kris2
June 18, 2019, 12:31am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,634
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from forza ivano

You dont half talk some shiite. 'Jolley',s fetish for Seedish guys' .so that's 2 players out of c.24 strong squad, which is about 8%. Some fetish. Tw,at

Coming from one of the biggest shiite talkers on here  . 90% of what you say are random lies and BS about people who are not signing for us.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Malta_Mariner_90
June 18, 2019, 7:32am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +796
Quoted from Grantley

I’d say it’s more to do with that Luke Hendrie (also a RB) is a better footballer) so RHJ wasn’t going to be guaranteed games.

This. I think his departure meant a move away from 3 at the back is likely, as RHJ was actually one of the more impressive performers in that system, be it at wing back or playing in the centre.

Hendrie is a proper defender though, RHJ more of a modern type who is more athletic than he is a good reader of the game etc. A player who to me when played at right back in a back four never looked as solid as Hendrie in that system.

Did like him bombing forward from the back when we played 3 at the back though and wish him all the best at Northampton as I only ever saw 100% from the guy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
psgmariner
June 18, 2019, 8:08am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
He was immense at Palace and showed glimmers of promise. As I have said on here before the squad last year was nowhere near good enough. The table doesn't lie. We need wholesale changes but just got to pray the ones who have left are replaced with better players.

Too early to call yet, but Wes Thomas for Matt Green is hopefully an upgrade (if not in ability then in attitude, enthusiasm and consistency).

Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › RHJ

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.