Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Green, Devitt,Embleton,Mumba,Hanson,Garrett &
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 131 Guests

Green, Devitt,Embleton,Mumba,Hanson,Garrett &

This thread currently has 17,452 views. Print
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
June 11, 2019, 5:25am
Guest User
Some great names linked with us!! Interesting what the next few weeks bring and if there is any truth in some of these names, STs will start to sell too.

A little bit more positivity creeping back in too! I think the Takeover rumours are a little wide of the mark (we can but hope)!

The biggest positive for me so far is that MJ is selling the Club as ‘We are going to go for it this season!’

Fingers crossed that there are some great names incoming!!

UTM
marinerdazza
June 11, 2019, 7:39am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,593
Gold Stars: 80
Sounds like the fire brigade roll call in Trumpton.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 52
dapperz fun pub
June 11, 2019, 7:52am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,719
Gold Stars: 81
Linked is one thing getting them to sign on the dotted is another , but staying hopeful this club our club badly needs some success it’s been 20 years ffs
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 52
1mickylyons
June 11, 2019, 8:07am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,260
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Linked is one thing getting them to sign on the dotted is another , but staying hopeful this club our club badly needs some success it’s been 20 years ffs

Based on nothing at all I am still hopeful that a resurgent Town side at the right end of the table from the start could see the SOLD OUT signs for home games and get some much needed momentum . We need a start and some goals scored in games on the field and some positive news off the field.....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 52
Abdul19
June 11, 2019, 8:59am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
Will Mumba and Hanson be signing once their Butlins concert contracts have expired?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 52
RoboCod
June 11, 2019, 11:14am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Abdul19
Will Mumba and Hanson be signing once their Butlins concert contracts have expired?

The team running out to MMMBop would be quite something ( )

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 52
lew chaterleys lover
June 11, 2019, 11:20am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,547
Gold Stars: 231
Quoted from 1542
Some great names linked with us!! Interesting what the next few weeks bring and if there is any truth in some of these names, STs will start to sell too.

A little bit more positivity creeping back in too! I think the Takeover rumours are a little wide of the mark (we can but hope)!

The biggest positive for me so far is that MJ is selling the Club as ‘We are going to go for it this season!’

Fingers crossed that there are some great names incoming!!

UTM

Don't fall for it!

Lets see how "going for it" pans out in terms of actual signings.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 52
grimsby pete
June 11, 2019, 12:09pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221

Don't fall for it!

Lets see how "going for it" pans out in terms of actual signings.

We were told not to have such high expectations last season and the FGR loss might have brought us down to earth,

So I like you will wait until we have signed all the players coming in before I except we are going for it this season.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 52
psgmariner
June 11, 2019, 12:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,478
Gold Stars: 33
I love the summer optimism and I intend to fully immerse myself in it and savour it before the crash inevitably happens.

Hell, I am even excited that we've signed a 32 year old striker with 4 goals who Salford don't want!

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 52
1mickylyons
June 11, 2019, 12:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,260
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from psgmariner
I love the summer optimism and I intend to fully immerse myself in it and savour it before the crash inevitably happens.

Hell, I am even excited that we've signed a 32 year old striker with 4 goals who Salford don't want!

Sounds like your new beers going down a treat  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 52
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Green, Devitt,Embleton,Mumba,Hanson,Garrett &

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.