2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Gaffer58
June 11, 2019, 5:50pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
VAR, I understand we all want correct decisions, don't want games being won by dodgy goals but, ad VAR is their to confirm goals are correct the amount of goals scored/allowed over a season will be less then previous seasons, hence entertainment will be less.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Brazilnut
June 11, 2019, 6:00pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
Southgate  ....for not trusting the players on 100k+ a week to play on a Saturday and a Thursday

<*(((><

Β Β Β Β Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
promotion plaice
June 11, 2019, 11:16pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,953
Gold Stars: 188

Anyone that is against VAR.

Yes it's having it's early problems but I'm sure they will be ironed out enough for VAR to be accepted by the majority in time.

There's nothing worse than spending your time, effort and considerable money going to watch your team only to be robbed by an incorrect decision.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: β€œWhose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Football Twit of the Week πŸŽ–

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.