Kick It Out research

This thread currently has 1,243 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
footballfan12
June 1, 2019, 3:02pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +7
Hi Grimsby fans, I’m a researcher at the University of York who is currently researching football fans’ experiences, views and opinions on the work of Kick It Out in tackling racism in English football. I have been in contact with moderators and they have granted me permission to post on this forum.

I would encourage anyone interested in the current state of the English game to complete this short survey that should take you no longer than 10 minutes to complete:

https://york.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eURBjYTg5SJpRuB

Any responses you provide is anonymised and used solely for academic purposes. I will never ask for or record any information that might lead to forum members being identified (such as names, email addresses or IP addresses).

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I look forward to your views and opinions.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Belfast Town
June 1, 2019, 5:47pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +1,689
Gold Stars: 19
Done
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
sonofmadeleymariner
June 1, 2019, 5:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,453
Gold Stars: 37
Done

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
BenBB
June 1, 2019, 9:16pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +843
Gold Stars: 30
Done

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kick It Out research

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.