Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anyone connected to a Sunday team?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 305 Guests

Anyone connected to a Sunday team?

This thread currently has 723 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
BarkerDan10
June 1, 2019, 12:40am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +202
Hi all

My futsal team, Dynamo Grimsby FC are playing our inaugural match on Sunday June 16th. Our opponents on the day will be the Internet Mariners as we look to set a decent tone ahead of our entry into the Grimsby Senior Futsal League.

Is there anyone connected to a Sunday league team who may be able to help us out and potentially lend us a kit to play in for the game, just as a temporary measure until we’re in a position to purchase a kit of our own.

If anyone can help, please PM me, myself and the team will be immensely grateful.

(PS: if anyone fancies giving futsal a go then we still have some space in the team for a couple more players)

Sailing In International Waters, my first book about Grimsby Town’s international players available from
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Saili.....589795010&sr=8-1
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anyone connected to a Sunday team?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.