Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The obvious issue with GTFC atm.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 223 Guests

The obvious issue with GTFC atm.

This thread currently has 3,492 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
snoopsgtfc
May 23, 2019, 9:36pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +0 / -4
Approval: -191
I think we can all agree that the fundamental reason GTFC isn’t performing at its peak is a result of the loss of Ben Pringle. Frankly, his 2-0 defeat to Macclesfield Town remains one of the top games – result regardless. The undeniable skill that he showed on the pitch, will for me at the very least, remain a highlight for GTFC and I think we can all acknowledge that that loss was solely due to a very biased ref and a poor show from other GTFC team members. They need to step up their game to meet the Pringles standards.

A prime example of the real route of the problem would be Gareth Southgate, the legend himself whose career was belittled and is frequently referenced about his pizza advertisement career. Also note that Gary Lineker has been mocked for his Walkers adverts. I put it to you all that Ben Pringles career has been stunted as a result of his name and no wonder he has to quote him, ‘fallen out of love with the game a little bit’.
Logged Offline
Private Message
HistonMariner
May 23, 2019, 9:49pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +533
Gold Stars: 12
Oh dear. Not another.

What are you on about ?

Thought The Fishy already had a sufficient quota of unintelligible contributors.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
snoopsgtfc
May 23, 2019, 9:52pm
Coke Drinker
Now you are running from the truth. Ben Pringle was a valuable team member let down by his 'team' (and in my opinion a highly biased ref). GTFC will never be the same unless they eat crow and invite him back.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
Poojah
May 23, 2019, 10:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +75 / -11
Approval: +29,118
Gold Stars: 1,488
Currently a Wembley final away from promotion with Tranmere, which is somewhat more than you can say about us.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
arryarryarry
May 23, 2019, 10:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,927
Gold Stars: 112
On his day which I didn't think were that many he was very good on others Ben who?
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
scrumble
May 23, 2019, 10:49pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from HistonMariner
Oh dear. Not another.

Obligatory "Once they pop they just can't stop" comment

Byddwn ond yn canu pan fyddwn yn pysgota
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
GollyGTFC
May 23, 2019, 10:53pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,915
Gold Stars: 343
Pringle started 11 league matches...
W 5 - D 1 - L 5 - Pts 16 (1.45 pts/game)

The other 35 league matches...
W 11 - D 7 - L 17 - Pts 40 (1.14 pts/game)
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 15
golfer
May 23, 2019, 10:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,358
Gold Stars: 111
Quoted from snoopsgtfc
I think we can all agree that the fundamental reason GTFC isn’t performing at its peak is a result of the loss of Ben Pringle. Frankly, his 2-0 defeat to Macclesfield Town remains one of the top games – result regardless. The undeniable skill that he showed on the pitch, will for me at the very least, remain a highlight for GTFC and I think we can all acknowledge that that loss was solely due to a very biased ref and a poor show from other GTFC team members. They need to step up their game to meet the Pringles standards.

A prime example of the real route of the problem would be Gareth Southgate, the legend himself whose career was belittled and is frequently referenced about his pizza advertisement career. Also note that Gary Lineker has been mocked for his Walkers adverts. I put it to you all that Ben Pringles career has been stunted as a result of his name and no wonder he has to quote him, ‘fallen out of love with the game a little bit’.

FFS you are obviously bored-can't you take up knitting or something until the season starts
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
snoopsgtfc
May 23, 2019, 11:05pm
Coke Drinker
Currently knitting my new GTFC scarf. Golfer get back on to the green, and actually look at the stats GollyGTFC has pulled up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
Marinerz93
May 24, 2019, 6:51pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from snoopsgtfc

Give it large snoopy snoops

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ply9sjw.gif[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The obvious issue with GTFC atm.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.