5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
somersetmariner
June 26, 2019, 9:13am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
I do hope they get their own Instagram account.

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 41
Rik e B
June 26, 2019, 4:10pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Don't find the women's game exciting enough to warrant my time currently, doesn't mean I'm against it, feel threatened by it or am a sexist. As for GTFC ladies, that's a fantastic development, great that local young girls can now get the opportunity just like the boys have to realise their dream and maybe don the famous Black & White stripes if they focus and apply themselves the right way.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 41
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Women’s football team

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.