5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Gaffer58
May 13, 2019, 9:05pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,033
Gold Stars: 31
So, the majority on here think Mr Fenty had no clue when it comes to running a football club, the amount of comments about us stagnating for the last 20 years, season ticket initiative, of lack off, yet somehow he is deemed to have the qualities to be deputy leader of the council.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 40
MuddyWaters
May 13, 2019, 9:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +46 / -25
Approval: +31,785
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Gaffer58
So, the majority on here think Mr Fenty had no clue when it comes to running a football club, the amount of comments about us stagnating for the last 20 years, season ticket initiative, of lack off, yet somehow he is deemed to have the qualities to be deputy leader of the council.

Maybe says more about the council than Mr Fenty?
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 40
KingstonMariner
May 13, 2019, 9:30pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.13
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Fishy_fishtails

Wow. Just wow. Pure hatred. Totally unnecessary to spout language like that. Call yourself an adult? I'm all for people having opinions, debates and suchlike and get that not everyone will ever like everyone and understand the ill feeling towards JF but what you have just written is horrible. There's a word for people like you = internet troll.

I've never noticed that before. You usually only pop up to slag people off who criticse JF (even if they use more temperate language than Mrs D did in this thread).

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 40
Fishy_fishtails
May 13, 2019, 9:38pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: -345
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I've never noticed that before. You usually only pop up to slag people off who criticse JF (even if they use more temperate language than Mrs D did in this thread).

I'd think the same regardless who it was aimed at. I personally don't understand where being abusive towards one another gets anyone in life? And what the poster gets out of it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 40
KingstonMariner
May 13, 2019, 10:03pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.13
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218

I'd think the same regardless who it was aimed at. I personally don't understand where being abusive towards one another gets anyone in life? And what the poster gets out of it?

The fellah was over the top and he said sorry. But you're just being hypocritical claiming you're all for debate. You only pop up to have a go at people for criticisng Fenty.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 40
Mrs Doyle
May 13, 2019, 10:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859

Wow. Just wow. Pure hatred. Totally unnecessary to spout language like that. Call yourself an adult? I'm all for people having opinions, debates and suchlike and get that not everyone will ever like everyone and understand the ill feeling towards JF but what you have just written is horrible. There's a word for people like you = internet troll.

Get a life pal. I am was brought up on a grimsby estate and worked in fish houses the janguich there is far more colourful.

I care for GTFC been supporter over 40years.

i apologised TWICE for any mix up with my post

sorry if I spoiled your day.I am not apologising to you

This will be my last post snowflakes have fun
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 40
Fishy_fishtails
May 13, 2019, 10:43pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: -345
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

Get a life pal. I am was brought up on a grimsby estate and worked in fish houses the janguich there is far more colourful.

I care for GTFC been supporter over 40years.

i apologised TWICE for any mix up with my post

sorry if I spoiled your day.I am not apologising to you

This will be my last post snowflakes have fun

I am grimsby through and through more than you realise, I too care for GTFC otherwise I wouldn't pay for a season ticket year after year and attend home and a majority of away matches. And support the club in any other way that I can.  I too have worked in fish houses. Not that that has anything to do with this?! You've not spoiled my day it takes alot more than that I can assure you but read it back mate and you have said sorry I'm not apologising so in effect you have apologised.

As for someone else calling me out for saying i enjoy a good debate but only stick up for Fenty, I enjoy healthy, reasonable debate. Not the same sh1t that gets thrown about on the fishy, same sh1t different thread.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 40
mimma
May 13, 2019, 10:51pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,532
Gold Stars: 78
Quoted from moosey_club

We got planning permission for the site and then pulled out do you mean ?  

Yes we got planning permission  - TEN YEARS  later by which time B&Q pulled out of relocating to the site and rebuilt their store where it was. Constant delaying tactics and an inept council were the reasons it failed NOT GTFC.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 40
1mickylyons
May 14, 2019, 6:54am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,182
Gold Stars: 51
Quoted from Gaffer58

Well Fenty stood for election and got the most votes so not quite sure how he can be faulted?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 40
MuddyWaters
May 14, 2019, 7:17am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +46 / -25
Approval: +31,785
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Well Fenty stood for election and got the most votes so not quite sure how he can be faulted?

He wasn't up for election this time round!
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 40
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › John Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.