Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Jordie van der Laan
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 364 Guests

Jordie van der Laan

This thread currently has 5,066 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
May 8, 2019, 6:24pm
Guest User
Without a club now. 47 games 35 goals in a season in Eerste Divisie. 25 yr old. Is he worth considering?
OllieGTFC
May 8, 2019, 6:31pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -293
We will be lucky

We're on our way back, we’ll was now on our way back to non league 👍🏻
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 20
promotion plaice
May 8, 2019, 6:42pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,956
Gold Stars: 189
Quoted from 140067
Without a club now. 47 games 35 goals in a season in Eerste Divisie. 25 yr old. Is he worth considering?

As long as our fixtures don't clash with the Ajax fixtures  

WIKIPEDIA.......
In May 2019 he was fired by Telstar after falsely reporting as sick to training, so that he could attend the semifinal match of the UEFA Champions League between Tottenham Hotspur and Ajax in London.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 20
Mariner93er
May 8, 2019, 6:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,674
Gold Stars: 28
35 goals in the 4th division of Dutch football, which it says is a Sunday league.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 20
Ipswin
May 8, 2019, 6:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from 140067

His 35 in 47 was for Cuijk in the fourth tier (Div 3) the season before last. This season he only played 7 games for Telstar and didn't score at all.

Sounds nailed on for us, just our sort of striker

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 20
Abdul19
May 8, 2019, 6:57pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
Would he be our first Jordie since Carl Magnay?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 20
May 8, 2019, 7:09pm
Guest User
Quoted from Abdul19
Would he be our first Jordie since Carl Magnay?

Reply: 6 - 20
golfer
May 8, 2019, 7:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,377
Gold Stars: 112
I sent him an Email using Google Translate to try to find out if Jolly had contacted him.  This was his reply  " I know Grimsby catch fish and it is part of Hull but I am not very jolly to come to work Fenty in his fish factory. My boss tell me football stadium soon demolition and new pitches to be in back yard Humberton as he kno money left to pay floodlites. He will soon be king Cons. and then you get new stadium near White Bear pub then I come.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 20
May 8, 2019, 9:10pm
Guest User
Quoted from golfer
I sent him an Email using Google Translate to try to find out if Jolly had contacted him.  This was his reply  " I know Grimsby catch fish and it is part of Hull but I am not very jolly to come to work Fenty in his fish factory. My boss tell me football stadium soon demolition and new pitches to be in back yard Humberton as he kno money left to pay floodlites. He will soon be king Cons. and then you get new stadium near White Bear pub then I come.

Ha Ha, it's the close season to be jolley x
Reply: 8 - 20
FishOutOfWater
May 8, 2019, 10:00pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from golfer

I don't trust Google translate golfer..... it more often than not comes up with a load of double Dutch
Logged Online
Private Message Skype
Reply: 9 - 20
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Jordie van der Laan

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.