Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Stop going and do not get a season ticket
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 248 Guests

Stop going and do not get a season ticket

This thread currently has 4,703 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
fleabag1970
April 27, 2019, 6:37pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Unless you support the regime ....... nothing will ever change if all you do is talk about it . Act on it and change will happen ... Stop being a sheep and force change if you want it ?

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Heisenberg
April 27, 2019, 6:43pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,817
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from fleabag1970
Unless you support the regime ....... nothing will ever change if all you do is talk about it . Act on it and change will happen ... Stop being a sheep and force change if you want it ?

How on Earth will that help matters?! We should be convincing Fenty to give Jolley the budget he deserves......a substantial one.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 26
MuddyWaters
April 27, 2019, 6:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from fleabag1970

I don't support the regime, I do support the club. The club will still be here long after the current regime (hopefully sooner rather than later) depart and, hopefully, so will I.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 26
mariner tommy
April 27, 2019, 6:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,869
Gold Stars: 12
I’ll be buying my season ticket as usual for next season.
I always have and I guess I always will.
Grimsby Town are my home town club and I’ll support them through thick and thin, good and bad.
I, like everybody else, hope they improve next season.
But regardless of their fortunes, I’ll still be there.

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 26
rancido
April 27, 2019, 6:55pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,449
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from fleabag1970

You are absolutely right. Stop supporting GTFC and move your allegiance to Grimsby Borough. Just let GTFC die and as long as we have another football club in Grimsby then that's ok. All that ST money and other income could elevate the Borough and who knows , maybe in 15 years time we may have another professional football club in Grimsby providing , of course , nobody presently connected with the club is involved.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 26
fleabag1970
April 27, 2019, 7:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Rancid ...... just like the last 15 years .... people have been born thinking gtfc  are excrement in that time ..... you my friend are a huge part of the problem if you think it is ok ......

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 26
marinerdazza
April 27, 2019, 7:48pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,593
Gold Stars: 80
I wasn’t going to renew my ticket but now I’ve read this I will.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 26
fleabag1970
April 27, 2019, 7:50pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Doooooo it . Just dooooo it . I bet you are all moaning about bexit  too

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 26
friskneymariner
April 27, 2019, 7:51pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,136
Gold Stars: 38
'Fraid you are right but don't think I can do it.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 26
GYinScuntland
April 27, 2019, 7:52pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,210
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from fleabag1970
Doooooo it . Just dooooo it . I bet you are all moaning about bexit  too

Are you a laver or a remaner?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 26
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Stop going and do not get a season ticket

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.