1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
April 23, 2019, 6:38pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
As well as it being Shakespeare's birth and death day, it is of course St George's Day. Anyone do/doing anything special? I popped down to the local war memorial for a moment of quiet reflection.

Now having a bottle of landlord. Took advantage of the 3 for £5 offer in the little Tesco so have a Proper Job and an Aspall's cider for later. 3 of the 4 points of the compass covered (there was nowt for the South in there)

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
FishOutOfWater
April 24, 2019, 1:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from KingstonMariner
As well as it being Shakespeare's birth and death day, it is of course St George's Day. Anyone do/doing anything special? I popped down to the local war memorial for a moment of quiet reflection.

Now having a bottle of landlord. Took advantage of the 3 for £5 offer in the little Tesco so have a Proper Job and an Aspall's cider for later. 3 of the 4 points of the compass covered (there was nowt for the South in there)

No  Top Deck   Shandy?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpMHbFLuxzU
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 3
KingstonMariner
April 24, 2019, 11:58pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

No  Top Deck   Shandy?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpMHbFLuxzU

What are you trying to say? I've been down here a long time, and I might be an anti-British, liberal-leftie who wants us all to convert to become gay muslims ruled by a global elite of Jewish bankers, but I've not become a Soft Southern Shandy Drinking Ba*st*rd!

Anyway, seems our national day passed by our jack-booted bretheren.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
FishOutOfWater
April 25, 2019, 1:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from KingstonMariner

What are you trying to say? I've been down here a long time, and I might be an anti-British, liberal-leftie who wants us all to convert to become gay muslims ruled by a global elite of Jewish bankers, but I've not become a Soft Southern Shandy Drinking Ba*st*rd!

Anyway, seems our national day passed by our jack-booted bretheren.

I couldn't help but notice that the ad was showing on Thames TV.... maybe just not the Kingston stretch!  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 23 April

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.