This thread currently has 5,511 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
April 21, 2019, 3:24pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,956
Gold Stars: 189

Could we worse....at least we haven't spent a fortune to be shite.

FT  Everton 4-0 Man Utd

I bet a few Man Utd fans are also feeling sick at the moment, it's all gone tiits up since Olly was given the job    

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
moosey_club
April 21, 2019, 11:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
i have just watched the highlights from Colchester,,,i feel sick now.

Cannot believe the ineptness in almost every clip...plenty of players behind the ball but virtually every one of them ball watching or ball chasing...no one seemed aware of other players off the ball....proper schoolboy defending.

But for the woodwork, goal line clearances and several fine stops by Macca we could have been  4 or 5 down easily.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
BeijingMariner
April 22, 2019, 12:58am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,674
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Always have been proud of the club. Just not proud of the custodians.

Am sick as my little lads in a&e and the better half is about to give birth to our second offspring.

Have a pint and chill mate.

I hear you, mate. I was in A+E with one of mine yesterday too after 90 minutes of anguish.
It puts things into perspective, for sure. Hope the little one and your wife (and the new one) are all fine.
Best
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.