7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
ska face
April 20, 2019, 1:44pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,343
Gold Stars: 820
Are you trying to draw an direct equivalence between these two entirely different events 16 years apart? Odd.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 61
KingstonMariner
April 20, 2019, 6:56pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Marinerz93

When will you get it into your head I'm not in the least upset by your perverted ramblings? Like I said you've got a lurid imagination. If you get turned on by thinking about all that stuff you write about lefties getting up to unspeakable things, well I feel sorry for you.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 61
Marinerz93
April 20, 2019, 7:16pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ska face
Are you trying to draw an direct equivalence between these two entirely different events 16 years apart? Odd.

Merely highlighting what happens when soldiers get over run by an angry mob, had that mob over run the barricades there would have been scores of soldiers killed, 1 Para had served in Aden, where a mob that had mutinied over ran the soldiers killing 22 British soldiers in one day, they knew what to expect if they got over run or do you think that mob would have just told the Paras off and to go home forthwith. The army training about crowd control and facing an angry Mob would have been carried out before the Paras deployed to NI. Experience from Aden and training saved the Paras lives that day.

Linking to two events proves what would have happened had the Paras not defended themselves. The crowd that was there didn't carry on with the re routed march they stayed behind to kill and maim those soldiers. They took on an elite force using extreme violence, the Para's had every right to defend themselves and with the current protests going on in various parts of the country both ex serviceman and civilians believe that too.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 61
Grim74
April 21, 2019, 3:12am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Quoted from Maringer

No, she was born in the UK and had lived there all her life until, when legally still a child, she ran off to Syria. She is not a Bangladeshi national, never has been and Javid knows she isn't. His political ploy to strip her of citizenship wasn't legal (and he knows it) but was just a stunt for his own aggrandisement which will eventually cost the country more money than dealing with her correctly would have done. We raised her in this country, so we have to deal with the aftermath of her crimes whatever they might be and even if she committed many of them as a child. Bangladesh shouldn't have to pay for our failures with her. Same goes for any other British citizens who went out to support ISIL.

Section 5  5 of the Bangledesh Citizens  Act 1951 states that, a person born outside Bangladesh ‘shall be a citizen of Bangladesh by descent’ if either of his or her parents is a citizen of Bangladesh at the time of his or her birth. Additionally, if both the parents are only citizens of Bangladesh by descent then the birth of their child must be registered at the Bangladesh Consulate or Mission in that country in order for the child to claim Bangladeshi citizenship.

The Commission in G3 (para 70) held that the aforesaid provisions make it manifest that citizenship by descent in Bangladesh arises at birth. This interpretation is also supported by the use of the phrases ‘shall be a citizen of Bangladesh by descent’ and ‘person claiming citizenship by descent’ in Section 5 of the Citizenship Act 1951 and Rule 9 of the Bangladesh Citizenship Rules 1952 respectively. Therefore, a person is automatically a citizen of Bangladesh at birth if either of his or her parents is a Bangladeshi citizen by birth (i.e. was born in Bangladesh.

According to the information currently available, Ms Begum was born in the UK, at least one of her parents is a Bangladeshi citizen by birth. Therefore, according to Section 5 of the Citizenship Act 1951 and Rule 9 of the Bangladesh Citizenship Rules 1952 , Ms Begum is ‘a citizen of Bangladesh by descent’. Her citizenship is not contingent upon whether she holds a Bangladeshi passport or any other proof of citizenship or whether she has submitted any application for the same, or whether she has ever visited Bangladesh. It is evident from the provisions above that holding a passport or a proof of citizenship or applying for the same or even visiting Bangladesh has no impact on the legal fact of citizenship.
That will do for me and the vast majority of patriotic Brits tell the female dog to intercourse off.

Quoted Text
Incredible that you're denying that there was a baby. In fact, it's the first time I've seen this claim made anywhere. Funny what you must read/hear online when you consider that not one of the major media outlets, including those with an axe to grind, have never made such a claim. And you have the gall to claim Corbyn is a vile man.

And there we have it in a nut shell you still take the mainstream media at face value 😂 love it. Look I don’t know if she was pregnant or not who could tell under that sack she wears but I certainly won’t take it as fact if the flipping Guardian tells me she was, I will make a decision based on the evidence available, and as yet I’ve seen nothing conclusive so forgive me (no don’t!) for smelling a rat in a sack with sob story that only a handwringing libtard would take in.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 61
Maringer
April 21, 2019, 11:00am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
Presumably, you want to see the corpse.

However, as you're the one who thinks there was no baby when all other evidence indicates there was (including the UK government, of course), it is beholden on you to prove that there was no baby.

So come on then. Let's have your sources. After all, if even the right wing media agree there was a child (including the reporter who interviewed Begum), you must have some cast iron proof it was all made up. Why else would you have such appalling views?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 61
grimsby pete
April 21, 2019, 12:17pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
I think you should all calm down and take a breather,

We have to agree to disagree on lots of things we should be able to do that without name calling,

For what it is worth here are my views on the two subjects,

The young lady should be able to return to England but go to jail for her part in IS,

As far as Ireland goes I have a lot of imformation on what happensed there that was not always public knowledge,When I was working for the Suffolk CC  there where 4 ex army men in our debt and I would not like to say what they had to put up with, One thing I will say is one of them while out on patrol was hit in the back with a 14 pound sledge hammer and still had problems with his back years later while working with me.

As far as soldier F  goes all the IRA where given a pardon years ago so I do not see the need to bring that back up now whether he was guilty or not we should treat both sides the same.

I am sure some wi;ll disagree and I understand that but thats life we do not all see the same things in the same way.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 61
Marinerz93
April 21, 2019, 12:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from KingstonMariner

When will you get it into your head I'm not in the least upset by your perverted ramblings? Like I said you've got a lurid imagination. If you get turned on by thinking about all that stuff you write about lefties getting up to unspeakable things, well I feel sorry for you.

Of course it upsets you, and your overly sensitive far left fweelings, shocked at the truth and realisation that people are getting fed up with the illiberal ways of you Antifistas, falling over yourselves to say sorry for anything and everything regardless how something happened. It's sad to see so many people with such weak minds willing to sacrifice those brave soldiers and their fight for life against over whelming odds, for bloody Sunday there is a Defence of Rorke's Drift, except those Para's didn't face spears but bricks, bottles and bullets.

Go cry in your Pumkin latte, Unhappy the land that is in need of heroes and it's those hero's who save the likes of you from conscription.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 61
Grim74
April 21, 2019, 4:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
I will repeat myself once more seeing as it’s you  ‘I don’t know if she was pregnant or not’  when the MSN told me Trump was in collusion with Russia I didn’t believe or disbelieve, when they told me that if we didn’t vote remain in the EU referendum  then the Country would hit an IMMEDIATE recession... I didn’t believe or disbelieved but hoped it was bullshit. When the MSN tell me we will run out of water in 10years I’m thinking bullshit! But stop myself short saying it until I’ve done my own research. We have just been told the Notre dam cathedral fire was started by accident and guess what I’m not swallowing that until I’ve seen substantiated evidence... get the picture now? If you can show me a medical report or an actual Red Cross or NGO eye witness account etc then fair enough, I’m not that bothered to look either way I’d like her as far away from the UK as possible preferably dead.

Answer me this Maringer hypothetical question if the UK could legally stop her would yo support this? Or do you think we should take the treacherous ungrateful female dog back?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 61
Rodley Mariner
April 21, 2019, 7:14pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,215
Gold Stars: 176
Just to be clear Grim, you want to ignore UK law and let Bangladeshi law take precedence. I thought you were a patriot?!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 61
Grim74
April 21, 2019, 7:24pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Just to be clear Grim, you want to ignore UK law and let Bangladeshi law take precedence. I thought you were a patriot?!

No I’ve definitely not said that must be a sugar rush from the Easter eggs, have a peppermint tea have a st down and then read the thread again. 😆

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.