Marinerz93
April 19, 2019, 3:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ska face
Under devastating questioning, F was shown to have killed at least four people that day. One of them was Patrick Doherty, shot through a buttock as he was crawling away. One more killing which soldier F had ‘forgotten’ about when first questioned by the RMP.

Then, while Doherty lay crying in agony, a 41-year-old man called Barney McGuigan stepped out from behind a block of flats to try to get help for the dying man. McGuigan was waving a white handkerchief. According to the testimony of numerous witnesses, including an officer from another regiment stationed on the city walls, soldier F — positioned on the other side of the road — got down on one knee and shot McGuigan through the head. No one who saw the mortuary photos of the exit wound in McGuigan’s face will forget what just that one bullet of soldier F’s did.”

Now you’ll have to forgive me as, unlike marinerz, I’m not au fait with Johnny Rambo’s rules of engagement. But assuming that incident is covered, the lad should have nothing to worry about?

Johnny Rambo's rules of engagement is kill or be killed, prime example is corporals Derek Wood and David Howes who were dragged from a car, who didn't use their hand guns and were brutally beaten then shot in the head and left on waste ground. Easy to judge when you aren't faced with that sort of life and death situation on a daily basis.

I know people who served there and the hatred they faced you will never know, living in that pressure cooker atmosphere knowing that every patrol you go on could be your last, something sometime is going to give, a soldier who drops his guard is a dead soldier, you can get a sample of what they went through by watching Soldiers' Stories Northern Ireland. The major failings with some of the troops in NI was some of them had been in Aden for the Radfan Uprising. People seem to ignore what led to bloody Sunday, by the end of 1971 saw 48 British soldiers dead, On 18 January 1972, Brian Faulkner, Prime Minister of Northern Ireland, banned all parades and marches in Northern Ireland until the end of the year.

On bloody Sunday, there was 15,000 people on that March and the march was re-routed. Those that stayed, did so to confront the Para's who were managing the blockades, CS gas and rubber bullets were used until paramilitaries used their weapons. as the crowd became aggressive throwing bricks and bottles, the Para's were in real danger of being over run and killed. You want to march, then go on the march, you want to stay behind and have a go at the Para's, don't cry about it when the dogs of war bite back. Like I said in an earlier post they weren't there to sell goodwill or unicorn farts.

The commander at that time was criticized for using the Para's, as another regiment would potentially have been less aggressive but then if they had used a different regiment they may have been over run and killed and we would all remember bloody Sunday for a different reason. That might make you happy, as you are so anti British.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 61
Marinerz93
April 19, 2019, 3:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

Maybe you should give these fellas a call pal. Hand shandys seem to weigh heavy on your head.

https://addictionresource.com/addiction/masturbation/

Thanks for the link, although I'll give it a miss this time but at least I know where to go if I need a sponsor next time I can't control the urge to groom the wookie.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 61
Marinerz93
April 19, 2019, 3:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Re: the highlighted part: You really are a full of excrement.

If the guy being charged followed the rules of engagement he's got nothing to worry about. All this talk you make about following the law, but you're afraid of the due process of the law it seems.

I am in no way slagging off the UK armed forces, nor do I hate the UK. You whip up these imagined slights so you have something to rail about because you haven't got a leg to stand on. You ascribe viewpoints to people who don't hold them.

Then you have to resort to 9-year old levels of abuse.

As for the Nazi salute thing, it was one of your fellow Fascists who claimed that muppet goalkeeper wasn't making a Nazi salute because he was showing his palm. Well considering Hennessy is a prat, he probably wouldn't know the difference.

One rule for one, anther rule for another, are the terrorists that were given clean slates going to be held for their crimes or is it just the army lads Corbyn wants to throw under the bus.

When you go on these little hissy fits does the local farmer strap you to his tractor so you can put all that excrement you spout over his farm. You make uncalled for remarks about people and when it's given back, you start blubbing like a little antifa princess who has had her home made protest banner taken of her.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite coupled with cry baby social bedwetter, who is anti British and anti white, self loathing, and when you are huddled with your antifa frwends you all whine like a car in first gear doing 60 mph down the motorway.

You can't pose a threat when your dead and your terrorist mates have removed the evidence. Those that died did so because they didn't carry on with the rest of those on the march, they stayed behind to take on a highly trained Elite regiment and lost. The para's motto is "Ready for Anything" The regiment is one of the most elite units in the world. The first battalion is permanently under the command of the Director Special Forces in the Special Forces Support Group.

Private Message
Reply: 22 - 61
KingstonMariner
April 19, 2019, 5:54pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Marinerz93

One rule for one, anther rule for another, are the terrorists that were given clean slates going to be held for their crimes or is it just the army lads Corbyn wants to throw under the bus.

When you go on these little hissy fits does the local farmer strap you to his tractor so you can put all that excrement you spout over his farm. You make uncalled for remarks about people and when it's given back, you start blubbing like a little antifa princess who has had her home made protest banner taken of her.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite coupled with cry baby social bedwetter, who is anti British and anti white, self loathing, and when you are huddled with your antifa frwends you all whine like a car in first gear doing 60 mph down the motorway.

You can't pose a threat when your dead and your terrorist mates have removed the evidence. Those that died did so because they didn't carry on with the rest of those on the march, they stayed behind to take on a highly trained Elite regiment and lost. The para's motto is "Ready for Anything" The regiment is one of the most elite units in the world. The first battalion is permanently under the command of the Director Special Forces in the Special Forces Support Group.

You've got a lurid imaginiation. Some sick stuff in their dude. Seriously sick.

And their you go spouting your usual nonsense about being anti-British because I believe in that thoruoughly British custom of the rule of law. You are the true anti-Brit.

And your typical non-sequiturs like your comments about not being able to pose a threat when your dead.

As for blubbing when 'it's given back'. I'm not blubbing. Just pointing out how childish your insults are.

Anyway, keep going pal. You show fascists up for what they are!

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 61
ska face
April 19, 2019, 9:28pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,640
Gold Stars: 840
Quoted from Marinerz93

Johnny Rambo's rules of engagement is kill or be killed

Ah right, nice one. Ta. So yer man Solder F should be...fine? Ok, no worries. Not my call, mind, just an independent jury. I’ve no dog on either side of the fight, a murderer is a murderer regardless of which imaginary deity, imaginary line he’s fighting over or piece of cloth he’s fighting under.

Anyhow, affordable housing, and end to illegal, market-driven wars and a minimum wage aligned with the living wage would be a decent idea, yeah?
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 61
Marinerz93
April 19, 2019, 9:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

You've got a lurid imaginiation. Some sick stuff in their dude. Seriously sick.

And their you go spouting your usual nonsense about being anti-British because I believe in that thoruoughly British custom of the rule of law. You are the true anti-Brit.

And your typical non-sequiturs like your comments about not being able to pose a threat when your dead.

The march was re-routed, peaceful protesters carried on with that re-routed march, those that were there and attacked that barricade where there for one reason, kill British soldiers. What our soldiers faced that day was a crowd that vastly out numbered them and leading up to that by months of being targeted by mobs with 48 soldiers being killed in the previous year. It was a powder keg waiting to go off and when they attacked our troops they fought back. They were that hell bent on killing our troops they kept trying to kill our lads even after water cannons, tear gas and rubber bullets were used. The usual tactic of whipping up and getting the crowd angry and then using the crowd as cover by shooting from a crowd and throwing petrol bombs, and the common use of bricks and bottles. I have no sympathy for those who attack our troops and come off worse when our troops defend themselves and their colleagues lives, #Britishtroopslivesmatter

As for blubbing when 'it's given back'. I'm not blubbing. Just pointing out how childish your insults are.

Just pointing out your a big cry baby, you brought me into your little social justice warrior bed wetting tirade with the Nazi salute comment, so shove your hurty feelings up your powdered bottom pumkin latte.

Anyway, keep going pal. You show fascists up for what they are!

Something a typical cry baby Antifa bed wetting supporter would say.

Private Message
Reply: 25 - 61
Marinerz93
April 19, 2019, 10:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ska face

Ah right, nice one. Ta. So yer man Solder F should be...fine? Ok, no worries. Not my call, mind, just an independent jury. I’ve no dog on either side of the fight, a murderer is a murderer regardless of which imaginary deity, imaginary line he’s fighting over or piece of cloth he’s fighting under.

Anyhow, affordable housing, and end to illegal, market-driven wars and a minimum wage aligned with the living wage would be a decent idea, yeah?

An inquiry straight after bloody Sunday gives the all clear, it gets reopened 20 years later and after 120 million pound it's picks a soldier to throw under the buss to appease those who tried to kill our troops. There was something like 108 live rounds fired that day, the rounds that were fired were a 7.62 or .22 round from an SLR, a 7.62 round can travel for miles, go through brick walls with no bother, so some of the weapons used that day were modified for .22 so they were less lethal however only a few of these were modified, the 7.62 round would more than likely result several deaths as those rounds would cut through a body like a hot knife through butter.

I've been on a 25 meter and 400 yard range and the lad in the next bay has shot my figure of 8 on more than a few occasions, where is the evidence that proves beyond a shadow of doubt he fired the shots that killed them and where is the evidence that his life wasn't in danger.

Martin McGuinness fires two rounds from a Webley Mk.IV Duty Model revolver at British paratroopers before being wrestled into cover by marchers and bystanders. Also three Provisional IRA members were seen taking a Lee-enfield No.1 Mk.III rifle out of the boot of a car, intending to use it to shoot at the British paratroopers but before they can they are allegedly subdued by protesters.

The civil rights protest had been re-routed, those that stayed behind were there for one reason, kill British soldiers.

Private Message
Reply: 26 - 61
April 20, 2019, 8:07am
Guest User
So it’s ok to commit war crimes?
Reply: 27 - 61
codcheeky
April 20, 2019, 12:46pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Corbyn frightens the elites running this country to death, how dare a someone who is not one of their group be allowed to lead a major political party?
The press and corporate lobby groups are frightened they will no longer be able to buy influence, Corbyn has shown he is not for sale and that is rare among politicians nowadays,  the press owned by tax dodging non doms, and Corporates such as Branson who has paid no UK tax since the seventies yet plasters the union flag all over his brands know they may have to start paying their share..
The power, transport and water companies are frightened that their multi million pound pay packets might end, the oil industry is frightened by Corbyns plan for a green industry revolution, they would rather the planet become inhospitable than lose a few quid in profits.
Those selling off the NHS, and those setting up academies to make profit from schools are also worried as are all those who bought into the greed is good and fuzz anyone else.
Young people have seen through the Tory lies and whether Corbyn becomes PM or not be has changed the debate.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 61
Marinerz93
April 20, 2019, 1:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from 28195
So it’s ok to commit war crimes?

Since when has self defence been a war crime, or would you rather the mob that vastly outnumbered the soldiers over run their position beating them to death and then shooting them in the head to make sure, is that how you would rather that day played out?

The two soldiers who didn't fire their weapons at people when they were dragged form their car, As the vehicle was surrounded and Wood was being dragged out, he produced his pistol and fired a single warning shot in the air. While his restraint was admirable, it ultimately proved to be fatal

They were then thrown over a wall, bundled into taxis and taken a couple of hundred metres away to waste ground near Penny Lane. The beatings and then stabbings continued until both men were eventually shot multiple times at point-blank range.

From the moment of their arrival on the scene of the funeral, Wood and Howes were dead in just over 12 minutes. They had no chance as they were over run by the mob.

When ever there is a mob causing bother there is always armed PIRA members in the crowd.

"Get this into your heads: you are not Special Forces and if you ever find yourselves in a similar situation, forget all this warning shot bullshit. Shoot first and make it count! It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by six."

That crowd that was there that day didn't continue on the march as it was re-routed they were there to kill British soldiers.

Private Message
Reply: 29 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.