7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
April 18, 2019, 11:22pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I suspect Grim and Marinerz know what a proper Nazi salute is. No palm up eh lads. That'd be wrong.

Ska had it spot on when he said 'It always makes me laugh to see people cryarsing about people not abiding by our laws, but when the laws are applied they decide some people should be treated differently to suit the imaginary world in their head.'

They wouldn't give a excrement about the rule of law if it was their jackboot stamping on someone's face. Fascists don't like facts.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 61
ska face
April 19, 2019, 6:04am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from Grim74
I’m sure the British troops who were under imense pressure over there at the time didn’t wake up that fateful morning and decide that they were going to kill innocent civilians

Thing is, the people who’ve sat through various enquires and examined years and years of evidence think differently.

This is a pretty illuminating read - https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/03/the-case-for-prosecuting-bloody-sunday-soldier-f/
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 61
ska face
April 19, 2019, 10:07am

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Grim74

Begum is a Bangladeshi national send her back to that shithole with her own kind.

Born in England, raised in England but of Bangladeshi heritage. What would you say if someone born in England, raised in England but of Irish heritage - who had radicalised people into commiting terrorist murders - had their citizenship revoked, passport cancelled and were denied access to legal aid?

Because that's what could happen to your mate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon if someone in the government decided they fancied doing it.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 61
Marinerz93
April 19, 2019, 10:57am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from KingstonMariner
I suspect Grim and Marinerz know what a proper Nazi salute is. No palm up eh lads. That'd be wrong.

Ska had it spot on when he said 'It always makes me laugh to see people cryarsing about people not abiding by our laws, but when the laws are applied they decide some people should be treated differently to suit the imaginary world in their head.'

They wouldn't give a excrement about the rule of law if it was their jackboot stamping on someone's face. Fascists don't like facts.

I think anyone with a brain who has watched countless war films know's that KingstonMariner, I don't know why you need confirmation from me, there again as you are a social bed-wetter maybe you need someone you look up to for confirmation, so yes baby cakes, no palms up is correct for the salute unless you are congratulating yourself as you usually do when you are banging one off to Antifa videos.

You social bed wetters who hate the UK so much should be grateful to the likes of the Paras who put themselves in harms way so you can cry into your pumpkin latte about how mean the world is to you and how because you don't get your own way, it's just not fair. You clowns slag the forces off but know nothing of the daily threat to life those para's faced whilst being restricted to the rules of engagement.

Rules of engagement (ROE) are the internal rules or directives among military forces (including individuals) that define the circumstances, conditions, degree, and manner in which the use of force, or actions which might be construed as provocative, may be applied. The main one being if you believe someone is carrying or about to carry out an action that may endanger life. This is Law applies to whilst on patrol to standing at the main gate of a camp as an armed guard. Basically you can't shot someone for saying nasty things but if you feel that life is in danger you can. The people who got shot weren't selling goodwill or unicorn farts.

It's common knowledge the IRA used people to cause trouble then use that as an opportunity to kill or maim soldiers. In a way I'm glad you lot slagging the forces off never served because holy dog excrement we'd all be speaking German and you wouldn't have to come on here whilst sitting in your cum, urine and excrement stained pants boo hooing about how a Nazi salute is done. Oooooh your so outraged I can hear the whining from here, remember to lube that hand, you don't want to get friction burns on that self-righteous beating your going to give that stump you always have in your hand whilst being a social bedwetter on social media. You should bottle your cry baby tears, I bet they taste so sweet.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 61
ska face
April 19, 2019, 11:08am

Vodka Drinker
PARKLIFE!
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 61
mariner91
April 19, 2019, 11:57am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,580
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from Grim74

Begum is a Bangladeshi national send her back to that shithole with her own kind. As for the baby still not one shreD or evidence there was even a baby, she is scum pool after poll suggest the VAST magority of the country don’t want her back, only the deluded lefty’s.

She was an educated A grade student she went to join an enemy of the country she rejected everything we stand for I would drone the female dog no problem but again the minority libtards win the day just shows how copulated up and weak we are. Rant over.

At least try to have some semblance of facts in your posts. She’s not a Bangladeshi national, she has never even been to Bangladesh. She’s a particularly unintelligent and potentially dangerous individual who has clearly been brainwashed. On a personal level I don’t like the fact that she should be let in to the country. But unfortunately we can’t just flout international law to suck up to populist opinion. She should definitely face justice when let back, whatever shape that justice is, but we can’t just make her stateless because she’s a male private.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 61
Marinerz93
April 19, 2019, 12:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from mariner91

At least try to have some semblance of facts in your posts. She’s not a Bangladeshi national, she has never even been to Bangladesh. She’s a particularly unintelligent and potentially dangerous individual who has clearly been brainwashed. On a personal level I don’t like the fact that she should be let in to the country. But unfortunately we can’t just flout international law to suck up to populist opinion. She should definitely face justice when let back, whatever shape that justice is, but we can’t just make her stateless because she’s a male private.

I am a firm believer that the justice given should match the crime committed. Her crime is joining a terrorist organisation that would have spread itself across the globe if left unchallenged, she didn't cut anyone's head off or kill anyone that we know of, she said she saw heads in bins and it didn't phase her. So when you say potentially dangerous, it is truly frightening how she would have influenced her children's lives had they survived.

By joining an organisation that was killing, maiming, and raping people and cutting people's head off, she unsubscribed to humanity and therefore should be treated as such. She married one of them to produce Jihad's  who would grow up with ISIS indoctrinated into them. She has gone far beyond being a male private and by being stateless is a let off.

Anyone, regardless of religion or creed if they join a terrorist organisation, should be charged with treason, anyone who commits an act of terrorist violence against the people should be executed, Gibraltar style.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 61
Manchester Mariner
April 19, 2019, 1:06pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from Marinerz93

I think anyone with a brain who has watched countless war films know's that KingstonMariner, I don't know why you need confirmation from me, there again as you are a social bed-wetter maybe you need someone you look up to for confirmation, so yes baby cakes, no palms up is correct for the salute unless you are congratulating yourself as you usually do when you are banging one off to Antifa videos.

You social bed wetters who hate the UK so much should be grateful to the likes of the Paras who put themselves in harms way so you can cry into your pumpkin latte about how mean the world is to you and how because you don't get your own way, it's just not fair. You clowns slag the forces off but know nothing of the daily threat to life those para's faced whilst being restricted to the rules of engagement.

Rules of engagement (ROE) are the internal rules or directives among military forces (including individuals) that define the circumstances, conditions, degree, and manner in which the use of force, or actions which might be construed as provocative, may be applied. The main one being if you believe someone is carrying or about to carry out an action that may endanger life. This is Law applies to whilst on patrol to standing at the main gate of a camp as an armed guard. Basically you can't shot someone for saying nasty things but if you feel that life is in danger you can. The people who got shot weren't selling goodwill or unicorn farts.

It's common knowledge the IRA used people to cause trouble then use that as an opportunity to kill or maim soldiers. In a way I'm glad you lot slagging the forces off never served because holy dog excrement we'd all be speaking German and you wouldn't have to come on here whilst sitting in your cum, urine and excrement stained pants boo hooing about how a Nazi salute is done. Oooooh your so outraged I can hear the whining from here, remember to lube that hand, you don't want to get friction burns on that self-righteous beating your going to give that stump you always have in your hand whilst being a social bedwetter on social media. You should bottle your cry baby tears, I bet they taste so sweet.

Maybe you should give these fellas a call pal. Hand shandys seem to weigh heavy on your head.

https://addictionresource.com/addiction/masturbation/

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 61
KingstonMariner
April 19, 2019, 1:37pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Marinerz93

Re: the highlighted part: You really are a full of excrement.

If the guy being charged followed the rules of engagement he's got nothing to worry about. All this talk you make about following the law, but you're afraid of the due process of the law it seems.

I am in no way slagging off the UK armed forces, nor do I hate the UK. You whip up these imagined slights so you have something to rail about because you haven't got a leg to stand on. You ascribe viewpoints to people who don't hold them.

Then you have to resort to 9-year old levels of abuse.

As for the Nazi salute thing, it was one of your fellow Fascists who claimed that muppet goalkeeper wasn't making a Nazi salute because he was showing his palm. Well considering Hennessy is a prat, he probably wouldn't know the difference.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 61
ska face
April 19, 2019, 1:51pm

Vodka Drinker
Under devastating questioning, F was shown to have killed at least four people that day. One of them was Patrick Doherty, shot through a buttock as he was crawling away. One more killing which soldier F had ‘forgotten’ about when first questioned by the RMP.

Then, while Doherty lay crying in agony, a 41-year-old man called Barney McGuigan stepped out from behind a block of flats to try to get help for the dying man. McGuigan was waving a white handkerchief. According to the testimony of numerous witnesses, including an officer from another regiment stationed on the city walls, soldier F — positioned on the other side of the road — got down on one knee and shot McGuigan through the head. No one who saw the mortuary photos of the exit wound in McGuigan’s face will forget what just that one bullet of soldier F’s did.”

Now you’ll have to forgive me as, unlike marinerz, I’m not au fait with Johnny Rambo’s rules of engagement. But assuming that incident is covered, the lad should have nothing to worry about?
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.