Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wayne Hennessey did not know what Nazi salute was
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 197 Guests

Wayne Hennessey did not know what Nazi salute was

This thread currently has 5,075 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Ipswin
April 17, 2019, 8:15am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Mallyner
[quote=54

I note there is still a reference to VAR and the sending off at Palace too. For felicitations sake can't we just get over stuff like that, we'll be talking about the Bristol Rovers keeper in the playoff final.

Perhaps that was a Nazi salute he did that stopped us scoring. I know I was Feurious at the time.  [/quote]

It's obviously Goering to be a long time before people forget that

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 37
Abdul19
April 17, 2019, 8:42am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,513
Gold Stars: 215
I'm still in an emotional Hess about it

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 37
Mallyner
April 17, 2019, 9:05am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,507
Gold Stars: 23
I wouldn't have mentioned the Bristol Rovers keeper again, if I had known other Fokkers would carry it on.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 37
Grim74
April 17, 2019, 9:16am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
I’m conflicted with this Nazi outrage as I’ve always looked at Nazi impersonators as a way of laughing at them, Freddie Starr did this brilliantly, but sadly he wouldn’t be able to perform the routine today with the SJW brigade. I should be able to attend a fancy dress party as Hitler or one of his SS troops and take the urine out of them just as we would dressing up as a Roman, all the flack Prince Harry got was absolutely pathetic.That’s not to say that I don’t condone raising their arm at the the football or anywhere for that matter in support of Nazism which is purely to incite! They are two  different things for example I recently went to a fancy dress party dressed as jimmy Saville not in support of him but to ridicule his existence.

Take the Labour MP clown David Lammy he’s getting a lot of flack lately for comparing conservative MP’s to Nazi’s, this at a time when members of the public have been arrested for calling MP’s Nazi’s, when people in the public eye have lost their jobs for calling councillors Nazi’s. Now I cant stand David Lammy I actually despise the man but I will defend his right to free speech, what we should be doing is laughing at him and his ridiculous comments, laughter is a powerful message or something like that a member of monty python recently said on their anniversary of the brilliant life of Brian.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 37
RoboCod
April 17, 2019, 9:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Is this going into the FIshy Classic threads?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 37
Kris2
April 17, 2019, 10:08am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,628
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from GrimRob
This is where he went to school

http://ysgoldavidhughes.org/

If you take the story at face value there will come a point at which people don't know about ww2. I met someone the other day who had never heard of Elvis Presley. What seems obvious to one generation isn't necessarily to others.

He's 32. I'm only a couple of years older and I first covered the subject of WWII in junior school. It's not like he's a young kid or something and besides, how many movies have been made about WWII? Hitler was even a popular meme for god's sake. His excuse is ridiculous, he should have just come out like "Sorry, I had a few drinks and thought it was funny at the time but perhaps it was poor judgement for a professional footballer. I do not support racism and if anything I am mocking the Nazis" and it would have been cool. Maybe would have got a fine,make a public apology and be done with it. Can even send him to Israel to get some good shots of him at the holocaust museum.
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 37
promotion plaice
April 19, 2019, 9:24pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from 140067
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47946382.
Now I've heard it all. He's even looking away from who ever is taking the photo. Not only did the FA rob us with a sending off, but also make a mockery of themselves with this explanation.

Has the guy next to him never heard of Churchill    

(Nicked off Have I got News For You)

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 37
KingstonMariner
April 20, 2019, 6:45pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from promotion plaice

Has the guy next to him never heard of Churchill    

(Nicked off Have I got News For You)

Oh yes

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 37
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wayne Hennessey did not know what Nazi salute was

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.