5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
golfer
April 12, 2019, 3:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
I am still saving for next years ticket. I don't quite have enough yet so have started doing odd jobs to try to get extra money.  Yesterday I made the bed and hoovered up but I still have some way to go.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 46
Madeleymariner
April 12, 2019, 3:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,048
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from golfer
I am still saving for next years ticket. I don't quite have enough yet so have started doing odd jobs to try to get extra money.  Yesterday I made the bed and hoovered up but I still have some way to go.

Volunteer to go to the shop then keep some of the change
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 46
KingstonMariner
April 12, 2019, 3:35pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from golfer

Take some empty pop bottles round to the offy

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 46
londonmariner2
April 12, 2019, 3:48pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: -24
Gold Stars: 1
No season ticket for me this year.
My kids want to go to a handful of games a season and to relocate your seat for a single game costs £13.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 46
Mariner Timsky
April 12, 2019, 4:19pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from golfer

Take a bucket of hot water & fairy liquid (other fairy liquids are available) round your street and offer to clean your neighbours cars

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 46
fishboyUTM
April 13, 2019, 6:58am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,070
Gold Stars: 40
Don't think I'm going to either home game this season despite already having paid for the tickets, never mind renewing my season ticket. I've had enough of them. Going to Notts County, already sorted. I'll stay in the centre for a few beers instead as I'm bored rigid watching that excrement.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 46
HackneyHaddock
April 13, 2019, 8:27am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +17 / -1
Approval: +3,619
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from londonmariner2
No season ticket for me this year.
My kids want to go to a handful of games a season and to relocate your seat for a single game costs £13.

Wow, that is insane.  These are the sorts of little things the club really should sort out.  What a way to treat your most loyal fans!  Reminds me of when a disabled supporter wanted to sit with a friend/relative and the club just flat out said no.  It's run by people who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

I wonder if the club do any kind of business development around season tickets.  We've had around 3,000 for the last four years, but also must have a huge list of lapsed STHs as well as postcodes, contact details and purchase history for thousands more.  

Do the club bother to phone or contact those who've been to say 15 games to upsell them to a ST?  
Do they call lapsed STHs to make find out why they lapsed and maybe to at least sell a half ST or a match bundle?  
Do they have a database of Exiles so they can market club shop merchandise, or flog a stadium tour for one of our 2-3 trips a season (opening day, Christmas etc)?
Do they have a "heat map" of the locations of our STH base or have an age breakdown of our STHs?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › ST Renewal

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.